Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Congrats to Saber!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134843-congrats-saber.html)

pappo 07-11-2006 10:46 AM

Re: Congrats to Saber!!!

Sorry I didn't get to run with all of you guys out there. Didn't realize you stopped behind us until we had to stopped and secure one of the front hatches.

By the way Parn, thanks for the driving lessons!

--Mike

cougarman 07-11-2006 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Forward ballast tank ,.... More Dietz OVERKILL !!!!! :rolleyes: :drink:

Guys .... had a ball .... Thanks again for all the help with the boat and the HOSPITALITY ! :drink: Steve and Krista , it's always a pleasure !!! And I gotta say , you Lake Michigan guys don't back off :eek: When we were really crankin it there for a while I kept hoping to get some "daylight" to catch my breath , and there was none to be had ... Crazy Bastards! :D Have fun at Boine folks ... and I'll see ya soon !!!

Jerry,

Great to see ya up here again, would have liked to talk with ya more. Your boat is Awesome, first time I had a chance to look it over. All the other Saber's were looking really good too. !!!!!

Cougarman

FunHome 07-11-2006 12:10 PM

That is AWESOME to hear about the SABERS!!!!

Now if we could just get our own section in the mfg. part of OSO........ :rolleyes:

Nykamp 07-11-2006 12:22 PM

BGIII becareful on your deck, I made her a little slick, it was a ball rubbing up all the Sabers for the show. Jerry the door is always open your you and the mrs., your bad boy is next on the list tomorrow. Have fun with her this weekend and thanks for a great weeknd on the RED ROCKET. Steve

johnnyboatman 07-11-2006 12:40 PM

wats the 41 sabers run top speed wise?

LEOPAJM 07-11-2006 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by cougarman
Jerry,

Great to see ya up here again, would have liked to talk with ya more. Your boat is Awesome, first time I had a chance to look it over. All the other Saber's were looking really good too. !!!!!

Cougarman

HeY Jon .... Yeah sorry about that ... was just getting in and in a bit of a yank :rolleyes: when I saw you ... See ya next time !

BGIII 07-11-2006 12:42 PM

Steve-
A little slick!!! No chit. I must have looked like a complete idiot at the marina Saturday crawling down the deck on all fours clinging to center rail just to hook a line on the front cleat.:D

Parn -
Thanks for the driving tips last week. Renae was pretty impressed with the improved ride and Saturday was a good day for figuring some things out. No tab + more throttle = more fun!!!

Nauti Kitty 07-11-2006 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by pappo
Sorry I didn't get to run with all of you guys out there. Didn't realize you stopped behind us until we had to stopped and secure one of the front hatches.

By the way Parn, thanks for the driving lessons!

--Mike

Mike
Glad to see ya out getting after it. Makes the wait worth it I hope. Looking for my return ride in Last Mohican then I will buy the drinks. Plenty of rough water left. :drink:

Jerry
No quarter my friend just cause you are from out of state. Nice to see how ya adapted. Bet that right arm is a little beefier this week. I really wanted to get my South Haven card there at the end but I was running out of gas. I could have gone forever. :cool: Enjoy the LEOPA run and make us proud. :drink: NK

Nauti Kitty 07-11-2006 01:02 PM

Glad to hear it Bill. Saturday would have been a get really wet day. Did you get a chance to take any pics when we went by? Thanks for letting me use your boat for my little show. See ya soon. NK

Nauti Kitty 07-11-2006 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
wats the 41 sabers run top speed wise?

Yellow boat topped out at 109
Red boat topped out at 108
Flame boat somewhere in the high nineties and mine has topped out at 102

NK