Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Congrats to Saber!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134843-congrats-saber.html)

birdog 07-11-2006 01:31 PM

Re: Congrats to Saber!!!

Bad....Bad....Bad.... !........ :D

I gotta have that DVD !!

mkramer 07-11-2006 02:55 PM

I've seen 3 of the 4 up close and personal...............awesome boats... :eek:

Although I'm still waitin for my first ride (Jerry :D )..........

Can't wait!!!!! Have fun at LEOPA :drink:

cfischer 07-11-2006 03:20 PM

I can't wait to join the Saber family! Hopefully by this time next year I will be right next to all you guys with a new 34!

Parn, how sweet would it be if Boyne had the same water!!!!

cfischer 07-11-2006 03:33 PM

Nykamp or Parn, is Kemosabe coming back this year? I just saw him at Tommy's a few weeks ago but wondering he'll be back.

GLH 07-11-2006 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Hey Parn, if you are involved in anything, it will be done right....

Where you at his wedding? :drink:

Nauti Kitty 07-11-2006 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Where you at his wedding? :drink:

Which one? Oh wait they both failed, oh well, got all the mistakes out of my system. :D Now on to a bad ass 47 and a wicked little 34 for Offshore Whore.

Winds 10mph out of the south. Sounds like Noreaster and Ruthless water. See ya in Beaver Island. Lets hope for Kemosabe. NK

ApacheCarl 07-11-2006 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Yellow boat topped out at 109
Red boat topped out at 108
Flame boat somewhere in the high nineties and mine has topped out at 102

NK

"mine has topped out at 102"..............................grrrrrrrrrrrr

Nykamp 07-11-2006 06:09 PM

O W, last I heard Kemo will be up there. Bill sorry about the deck, enjoy the rest of the summer with her. Steve

Mitcher T 07-11-2006 08:08 PM

I was with Parnell on the wildest ride of my life. I've been on a lot of poker runs, and I can honestly say that was the wildest, funnest ride I've had. I swear we were catching 100 ft air time. 80 mph in 2-4 ft waves was no challenge for Nauti Kitty (Dazu' Dahate')(Apache for "very fast").

And there were 4 of us together. I got a really good pic of one of the Sabers in the air. I'll post it from work tomorrow.

Parnell is one of the best drivers I have seen, smooth and consistent, you da man,, Parn!

I also want to publicly say THANK YOU for setting several members of my team into your boat on Saturday morning. They had a royal blast! Most had never ridden in a boat like that before, so they were really geeked out.
It really meant a lot to me, you're a class act.

Nauti Kitty 07-12-2006 06:56 AM

You and your crew are welcome anytime Mitch. Hope we made up a little for last years debacle. Should be some fun pics and video. Thanks for your help on the platform. NK

Carl
We all would have loved to have seen Warhawk. Now that it's new with new power shouldn't you be boating a bunch? It's no longer and old resin bucket, it's a new resin bucket. Head north one of these days and call Steve. We will see ya at red dock. NK