Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Xmas in July.Strip (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134933-xmas-july-strip.html)

docmanrich37 07-12-2006 08:30 PM

Re: Xmas in July.Strip

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Panther
Docman,

I put bushings in the steering plate when I put mine together so the aluminum wouldn't wear out, just a thought.

I was thinking the samething today when we installed the tie bar and rams.finished the install today and will be water testing in the am.

Sydwayz 07-13-2006 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
CAN I GET THE PAINT CODE FOR THE BROWN STRIPE ON THE HULL :D :evilb:

YOU KNOW SOMEONE WOULD SAY IT.

DAYUM! That was harsh!!! :D :D :D
:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Strip Poker 388 07-13-2006 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
I was thinking the samething today when we installed the tie bar and rams.finished the install today and will be water testing in the am.

Hey clean those tail pipes :drink:

docmanrich37 07-13-2006 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Hey clean those tail pipes :drink:

Havn't had time but i will today after i run the piss out of it. :D

Titan 07-13-2006 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by Panther
Cool!

This time last year I already blew an IMCO Extreme SC, the second one blew Labor day weekend. :(

I'm running the boat harder and have more hours than last year. For the 1 MPH I lost on top end it was well worth it! And with a warranty to boot! :cool:

I know the feeling. I blew my Imco Extreme SC on fourth of July weekend. 30 hours of easy use behind 850hp.

What is the warrenty with the BMAx drive?? How much HP and Torque will they hold?

docmanrich37 07-13-2006 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by Titan
I know the feeling. I blew my Imco Extreme SC on fourth of July weekend. 30 hours of easy use behind 850hp.

What is the warrenty with the BMAx drive?? How much HP and Torque will they hold?

Titan on the HT bmax the warrenty is 1 yr and you can buy another 2 yrs on top of that.950 hp and 950 lbs of torgue.

Titan 07-13-2006 05:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Will the Bmax bolt directly to my Imco Box? And Is the steering the same also? What is the price of the Bmax drive? Thanks for the help...

Here is my current set up...

Panther 07-13-2006 08:24 AM

Will the Bmax bolt directly to my Imco Box? And Is the steering the same also? What is the price of the Bmax drive? Thanks for the help...

I don't see why it wouldn't bolt up to the box. The only concern I can see is the steering rams. The upper on the BMax is wider so it can house the 5" upper gears (XR's are 3"). I would just give Dean a call and tell him what ya have and send him some pics.

Sorry to hear about the drive. :(

Frank

BillR 07-13-2006 10:52 AM

Rich,
Motors running ok?

Are you practicing what Tres taught? It works!!! :eek: Imagine that. :cool:

docmanrich37 07-13-2006 02:44 PM

Bmax will bolt right up but you have too do something with your steering rams.I would call Dean at the bravo shop and check with him on install on single engine and price.239-454-6593