Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So what do YOU do...? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134959-so-what-do-you-do.html)

GLH 07-11-2006 08:45 PM

Re: So what do YOU do...?

Happens all the time.

Originally Posted by Sean
So I ask you...what would you do?...

Fu@k em....

GLH 07-11-2006 08:47 PM

...And let them drive their rented Volvos wearing their beret and beard to go vote for a Democrate while smoking a bong and cashing their welfare checks.

Cash Bar 07-11-2006 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by MitchStellin
I would say "pretty impressive isn't it" Then depending on the next coment I would either rip their head off and pee down their throat or say thanks. :D I could go either way ya know. :rolleyes: :D

Mitch, you're alright for a rubber-ducky boat kind of guy..... :D

lucky strike 07-11-2006 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by wstultz
Pull down your pants and take a leak right off the dock. :eek:

Now thats funny ! :eek:

Smitty 07-11-2006 08:53 PM

I would tell them "Yes, someday you too will own an awesome machine such as this one". " Buy me a drink and I might take you for a ride." Take care a have a great day!!!! :D :D

JCPERF 07-11-2006 09:01 PM

Ask them"How much for the little girls?" :eek: :evilb: :evilb:

GOODT 07-11-2006 09:02 PM

when I go to leave I like to be sure the motors are all warmed up before leaving 15 -20 min is usually enough time to be sure they are warm and cozy

"silent what? I cant hear you over the motors" :evilb: :evilb:

GLH 07-11-2006 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Ask them"How much for the little girls?" :eek: :evilb: :evilb:

LMAO....

Say that with a German accent ...

Sean 07-11-2006 09:06 PM

Interesting replies :D

I always ignore them and go about my day. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of acknowledging their presence...

Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that will continue to be my reaction...the problem with that is we just reinforce the stigma that is already attached to us when we react in a hot-headed manner... :mad:

stecz20 07-11-2006 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sean
Interesting replies :D

I always ignore them and go about my day. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of acknowledging their presence...

Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that will continue to be my reaction...the problem with that is we just reinforce the stigma that is already attached to us when we react in a hot-headed manner... :mad:

what stigma is that, we are all super cool and have lots of money... or we are all low lifes...... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: