Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Middle East, War, Low Reserves........... >

Middle East, War, Low Reserves...........

Notices

Middle East, War, Low Reserves...........

Old 07-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Middle East, War, Low Reserves...........

We are screwed, I see oil at $100 a barrel very soon, the Mid East trumoil is going to cost us dearly, if Iran gets involved so will Venalz, that is over 30% of the worlds oil. It is getting to the point where we need to do something drastic.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Middle East, War, Low Reserves...........

Maybe the IDIOTS running this country can figure out a way to keep more money here in the U.S. and not give it away to every friggin country in the world when they cry for help
Old 07-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Maybe the IDIOTS running this country can figure out a way to keep more money here in the U.S. and not give it away to every friggin country in the world when they cry for help
Aren't the "idiots" running the country more commonly referred to as "voters" in our system of government?
Old 07-13-2006, 03:25 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Most of our oil comes from canada, and only the brokers know what the next barrel will cost. We are correct in using arab oil before we use ours....it will only become more valuable and nobody has been able to trust islam for the last 1000 yrs so lets take it while we can. Besides, russia is tapping a HUGE depot and the gulf will continue to produce. Once the the environmentalist scum quit dictating refining costs we can use OUR shale oil. I wouldnt get too worked up....but yes it does suck. Time for alcohol power.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:41 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by BGIII
Aren't the "idiots" running the country more commonly referred to as "voters" in our system of government?
Nah...the idiots control the Electoral vote... If they don't like the popular vote they can just nix it...
Old 07-13-2006, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BGIII
I didn't mean the voters. I meant the 99% majority of politcian crooks. Don't get me started on congress.......friggin check bouncers, BK filing, money spending philandering A-Holes.

Let's face it--our government makes everyhing so political and BS
Old 07-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Registered

Perhaps this ever escalating problem in the middle east will finally open the eyes of the enviro terrorists. Perhaps after some nukes begin to inscinerate hords of people, animals, and all things living over there, and they get to witness a nuclear hollocaust they will see the error of their ways. Unfortunately, I think this is also extremely wishful thinking. The battles over religion and power in the middle an far east have been going on for far longer than humans ever even thought about oil. However, this liquid gold has only served to exascerbate and add fuel to fiercely burning fire. The answer is rather simple from a macro perspective. Eliminate our dependence on foreign oil.

Easier said than done? Yes, only because of the beauracracy of our system. If we would simply drill and tap into our resources here in the U.S. and Canada, we have more crude then we and several future generations could ever need. The problem is NOT that there is an oil or supply shortage. The problem is there is a REFINING shortage! Who is too blame? Liberals and enviro terrorists that have put up more blockades to new refineries and there are hot naked chics in party cove on LOTO Labor Day Weekend. Had to keep it boating related. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Folks, I believe we are in and or rapidly approaching VERY DESPERATE TIMES! We need to take the ball into our own court and run with it. We need to stop succumbing to the whining and activist left and do what we know is right LONG TERM! SAFELY and CAREFULLY drill and refine HERE!

When we no longer or significantly reduce our dependency on foreign sources, the pendulum will once again swing in the favor of a more stable safer world.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:01 PM
Registered

this is the fear machinein high gear.... oil prices are set to plummet.... Q4 of 2006 or Q1 2007.... everything you are seeing now is designed to keep oil artifically high, the fundamentals are being held back, and like a dam, when you hold back the fundamentals every single day the force against the dam breaks....

My analysis, done for a local investment club, is below....
Attached Files
File Type: doc
The end of the end of oil.doc (38.0 KB, 110 views)
Old 07-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where is my flux capacitor.

We need more nuclear powewr plants. Then use that energy to create biodiesel, ethanol and hydrogen. Done and done.
Rick in '08
Old 07-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Those "idiots" lost thier right to vote in 00. It was the supreme court who allowed this moron into the white house. Right here in Tallahasse... the scene of the crime, I watched the US presidency stolen from a candidate who was committed to reducing greenhouse gases(Watch "An Inconvenient Truth") and alternatively fueled transportation(Watch for the soon to be released "what happened to the electric car"). Crude was 27/ barrel...even after 911... then we invaded Iraq... Today we are at 76.77.

George Clooney '08
Attached Thumbnails Middle East, War, Low Reserves...........-25388013.jpg  

Quick Reply: Middle East, War, Low Reserves...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.