Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CHICAGO POKER RUN, who's going? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135191-chicago-poker-run-whos-going.html)

Quiet Storm 07-14-2006 12:37 PM

Re: CHICAGO POKER RUN, who's going?

1 Attachment(s)
I'm in :D and plan to take it nice and easy this year. :rolleyes:

I also plan to win the best hand again. Come on and ante up guys. I could use some more gas money. :evilb:

BZ 07-14-2006 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
I'm in :D and plan to take it nice and easy this year. :rolleyes:

I also plan to win the best hand again. Come on and ante up guys. I could use some more gas money. :evilb:

"plan to take it easy" now you know that is not going to work, or you will have fun checking out the back of the new boat all day. now how will that look to the lamas when you get back home......BZ

Hauling Trash 07-14-2006 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We are coming

Mike ,Rich and Kathy

Wally 07-14-2006 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Hauling Trash
We are coming

Mike ,Rich and Kathy

SWEET! hopefully this time i can get a pic of you guys as you pass next to the wall....last year something was screwed up and you guys by-passed going through the main channel/harbor... :(

SHOCKWAVE 07-14-2006 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Wally
SWEET! hopefully this time i can get a pic of you guys as you pass next to the wall....last year something was screwed up and you guys by-passed going through the main channel/harbor... :(

Yeah, read: I was following Scott Sjogren........I'm a Jersey boy. How the hell do I know where Iwas going? :D

MarkSmith 07-14-2006 04:30 PM

Nobody follow Scott this year.

Payton 07-14-2006 06:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We'll be there!

BZ 07-14-2006 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
Nobody follow Scott this year.

not me.....BZ

10x 07-14-2006 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by SHOCKWAVE
Yeah, read: I was following Scott Sjogren........I'm a Jersey boy. How the hell do I know where Iwas going? :D

Rich, glad you and the crew can make our event again. If you follow Scott, you might end up in Wisc again. :evilb:

How did Roger at Smith Oil do for you on the Sunoco blue? Are you guys set? If not, let me know early, and I'll figure a way to get drums out there. I'll bring my pump along just in case. :D

Hauling Trash 07-14-2006 08:06 PM

Frank

I need a pump as of right now, We are still working on the fuel ?

Mike