Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Oh Canada! Toronto Race Pix, eh? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135447-oh-canada-toronto-race-pix-eh.html)

Pete B 07-19-2006 11:09 AM

Re: Oh Canada! Toronto Race Pix, eh?

Nice Pics Jay Thanks

jayboat 07-19-2006 11:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by MZEZ
Great Pictures, GREAT PATROL, Great Day. These are the best recruiting tool for the patrol we could have.

Please accept my thanks and gratitude on behalf of OSS, Toronto Offshore and the Race Teams for a job well done. Your patience, dedication and professionalism were outstanding. This is the backbone of a great patrol and fan base for this event. It will be wonderful next year when you all come back to help,,,,,, and bring your friends.

Judging by the amount of wood you all collected you should be able to heat your homes for a while this winter!

Thanks again & see you on the water.

KP
Patrol Coordinator, Toronto OSS

Thanks KP, I had a great time- just wish I could figure a way to make a living at this. haha. You folks run a tight ship and it shows in the finished product.
There certainly was a lot of firewood floating around- we collected some fairly good sized logs on Sunday. Left it with the Canadians- not much need for it down here! :D

jayboat 07-19-2006 11:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
thanks for the great shots

You are most welcome, Bruce. Thanks for a great show!

KiloKat 07-19-2006 11:38 AM

Thanks for all of the great pics Jay and your e-mail. :drink:

Airpacker 07-19-2006 02:35 PM

Nice

sal cimino 07-22-2006 04:07 PM

Excellant Pictures...that Budweiser Sure Looks Awesome.... Did Anyone Buy An Extra Program? I'd Like To Get One Sal New Orleans

Strip Poker 388 07-22-2006 05:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by tomcat
more pics

Tom what are these 2 cats ????I havent seen them before :D

Zudnic 07-22-2006 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by jayboat
wet pits

Awsome pics thanks for sharing and know I have two reasons for missing living in Toronto. One is the food (Italian and Portuguese) mainly California Sandwich's and the first pic the building behind the pits is a Roger's Cable TV production studio facility, that I once worked from.

BRUCE SEROFF 07-22-2006 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Tom what are these 2 cats ????I havent seen them before :D

Motley Crey, Skater SCL on left and Cintron/DF Young Platinum SCX on right

Strip Poker 388 07-23-2006 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
Motley Crey, Skater SCL on left and Cintron/DF Young Platinum SCX on right

Look how much father forward the Platinum motors are compared to the Skater in relation to the drives.