Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSS/OPA St Clair Race Info (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135477-oss-opa-st-clair-race-info.html)

Whiteknuckle 07-19-2006 08:17 AM

Re: OSS/OPA St Clair Race Info

Augie,
Thank you for the support and kind words. We need the support of the OSO crowd and the boat racers more than ever. We look forward to seeing you there!

Larry (aka Whiteknuckle)

Ms PatriYacht 07-19-2006 09:43 AM

Whiteknuckle, we will stop by as well. Are you on the LSCN, if not I will put a post for you there as well.

Whiteknuckle 07-19-2006 10:37 AM

Ms PatriYacht,
No I did not post on the LSCN, but I would appreciate your help with that! Also looking forward to meeting you. Ask for Whiteknuckle, I am the little gray haired dude on one of the BBQ Grills. Please send your friends our way. The promoters have brought in the "big boys" this year, (Mr. Pita & National Coney Island) that our Farm has to go up against.

Larry

Ms PatriYacht 07-19-2006 12:33 PM

Larry, just so I am clear what will the name be on the booth and what type of food will you have. I will start a new thread on the topic later today on the LSCN, then I will post a link here. You should join over there it is free, plus since you are on the lake you might find the site interesting.

RLW 07-19-2006 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of the infamous Whiteknuckle (aka. Larry :D ) at the St. Clair races in 2005.
Sorry Larry, I couldn't resist. See you there!

RLW (aka. Russ)

RLW 07-19-2006 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look for these two characters outside Larry's canopy, hawking sausages and burgers for the "Special Dreams Farm".

Whiteknuckle 07-19-2006 02:29 PM

Russ,
Good to hear from you. Yes Russ (RLW) and RMBuilder Bob Madera. You guys are good customers.

Ms PatriYacht,
We will be in a White Canopy with a full width banner on top with our Special Dreams Farm Logo, which is a red barn and silo. We will be cooking Italian Sausage, Kielbasa, Bratwurst and Hot dogs, peanut butter and jelly, which is for Augie, and potato chips. We cannot sell drinks, because the organizers will not allow any vendors but themselves that privilege, (I'm still trying to get them to change their mind).

thanks for the support

Ms PatriYacht 07-19-2006 03:16 PM

sounds good, you are making me hungry, will you have peppers and onions with the sausage, if so Mr P and I like them well done :D

The reason for the drink rule is this year they are bringing in a bunch of bands to play on the barge. They do not plan on charging people to see the bands, instead they plan to recoup the money from beverage sales. I guess it makes sense until you realize it hurts a charity :( Plus I am sure it will be a pain for the spectators since they will have to stand on two lines.

BTW does the charity have a web site, if so please post the link

SHARKEY-IMAGES 07-19-2006 03:20 PM

WhiteKnuckle,
If you can send me a web link to a website for the "Special Dreams Farm" with a logo, I will add it to my website on this page: Charities & Fund Raisers

Ms PatriYacht 07-19-2006 03:26 PM

Sharkey, when are you getting in, remember I promised you a ride on the PatriYacht :drink:

What's the scoop on the parties, is Augie cooking??