Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO -- What's It's Really Like? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135559-loto-whats-its-really-like.html)

Samg 07-20-2006 10:17 AM

Re: LOTO -- What's It's Really Like?

No dock, I moved the Dock to the new house and dropped the price. Yes, you can walk from the house to the shoreline gentle topology(for lake of the ozarks) approx 10 stairs from walk out basement to the waters edge. House was priced at 259,000 with a two well dock that had a 36x12 well and a 10x24 well with a 6,000 pound lift all encapsulated foam. For an offer of 259,000 I'll move the dock back and buy a new one.

rdoactive 07-20-2006 10:56 AM

And dont forget the value of a deep water cove if you use a lift or dont want your boat in 1' of water in march.
Gary

Bradman 07-20-2006 11:12 AM

We just built a brand new custom home at the 4mm on the Gravois. 3 bedroom 3 bath, about 1300 sq feet. 150 waterfront, easy grade to the dock and black dirt beleive it or not. Quiet cove in a cove, no waves since we are just on the backside of the no wake for the main part of the cove. Picked up a 2 well dock, 28 foot slips with swim platform. Needs refoam though. All for $193k. You may want to find some land and build.

WeaponX 07-20-2006 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
no fair, she's got a big advantage!!!! after looking at your avatar, I'd be willing to sign just about anything.... :D

Thanks. :D Thats what I'm counting on. $$$$ :evilb:

WeaponX 07-20-2006 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jesse James
I need help when is she avaialble......and when am I going to see the naked girls out the condo window?

seriously JBK and others hit the nail pretty much on the head...I have a large spec home in porta cima abou to go to market and a condo at the 19 mm that is currently being gutted and redone...house around 1.6 mil condo 219k with dock , houist, and furniture if you hurry you can still pick the colors...

Call me I'll have her hook you up a good % to list. :D
I'm still waiting on the naked girls. :(

Buddy OO 07-20-2006 02:32 PM

If you have any homes on the water for 250k please call me, I would say a typical 1600 sq. ft. condo in Osage beach with 40' slip 3-10 years old, your in the 230k range new in the 330 range. homes 3- 10 years old 350-450k 2000 sq. ft on water 80' of water with dock. new homes on water 450-3.5million, waterfront on new lots range from 2000$to 4,000$/ per foot on water. Porta Cima homes are in the 220$-350$ a sq. ft. for home only. we have 4 new homes in Porta Cima in final stages from 1.2-1.5million 4500 sq. ft with 160-185' of lakefront. We are starting new 100 unit high rise condo development in last great peice of ground in Osage Beach, 1800-2400 sq. ft. starting at 289k for first building will be gated community. I've seen annual appreciation to be in the 10-15% range on developed property with homes and 20-25% appreciation on nice lakefront property, every lot has now been sold in the lakes most prestigous area, Porta Cima, there are 4-5 new ultra high end projects either started or starting 10-12 story high rise condo's going from 900k-1.8million. new 450 acre development plans for undeveloped highway 54 business area will last for next 10 years . alot of people own property from all over the U.S. with intentions to retire their, now is a great time to buy because land will continue up from now on.

tlark 07-21-2006 10:41 AM

Wiggler, when will construction start on that 100 unit hi-rise units. Is that whats going on near the Glaize bridge by LandsEnd. Please post a link.
TIA

Buddy OO 07-21-2006 05:53 PM

lands end is starting a few new buildings now 10 story buildings upper 300's up, our development will be starting this fall, hoping to have a unit in first building complete by next memorial day, they found asbestos in the old condos where the skies of grand glaize are going in by dog days epa involved.

CustomRigger101 07-22-2006 08:30 AM

ok i have a question for people from LOTO..

why are all the boat house tethered to the shore line with cable.. why not pilings.. wouldn't that be safer and easier..

and why are there so few travel lifts or big forks to splash boats???

and the last one.. what is the meaning of life?? LOL

Pantera1 07-22-2006 09:20 AM

OK ive never been to Loto ..Whats the water like , clarity temps etc .. Were a bit spoiled here as far as water quality partly due to it being frozen for a few months . You can see bottom in 20-25 feet or so ..Any pics of loto water , heres one of Winni