Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   tablerock and than loto. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135563-tablerock-than-loto.html)

gsmith9898 07-19-2006 09:30 AM

tablerock and than loto.

I'm heading for table rock this weekend ( saturday) for 5 days and than over to loto thursday morning thru sunday. Anybody gonna be at either place . I'm doing a experiment trying to figure out if I go through more beer or fuel. :evilb:

Cattitude 07-19-2006 10:19 AM

Re: tablerock and than loto.

A bunch of us are probably headed to Grand, let me know if you ever want to come our way:)

tblrklakemo 07-19-2006 10:23 AM

i will be at tablerock saturday....if it is a nice day we go to Cow Creek and drink beer. The hotter the day the more beer and the less gass we consume. I will be in my H2X with green yellow and purple splotches on the side.
Cheers

Bill 3 07-19-2006 10:41 AM

If I remember right, you did the same trip last year. You actually found my cove. I was heading out in my little jet boat for a cruise. We can usually be found in Cow Creek, or Mill Creek - or on the dock.

Wild 07-19-2006 10:54 AM

I will be at LOTO next weekend, what boat will you be in

Wild

gsmith9898 07-19-2006 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bill 3
If I remember right, you did the same trip last year. You actually found my cove. I was heading out in my little jet boat for a cruise. We can usually be found in Cow Creek, or Mill Creek - or on the dock.

I think I can fremeber where your dock is. Where is cow creek?

gsmith9898 07-19-2006 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Wild
I will be at LOTO next weekend, what boat will you be in

Wild

I'll be in our eliminator with blue and yellow lightning bolts down sides and top with canopys. We are staying at the chateau.

Bill 3 07-19-2006 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
I think I can fremeber where your dock is. Where is cow creek?

Go toward the dam from Kimberling City around point 7 (where the stumps are with several buoys). The main channel will turn to the left and then the first cove on your right will be Little Cow and the second will be Cow Creek Cove. Go all the way to the back.

gsmith9898 07-19-2006 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bill 3
Go toward the dam from Kimberling City around point 7 (where the stumps are with several buoys). The main channel will turn to the left and then the first cove on your right will be Little Cow and the second will be Cow Creek Cove. Go all the way to the back.

Is that where I seen last year they had some buoys set out for some kind of ski course?

BigSilverCat 07-19-2006 11:49 PM

I might be at table rock lake saturday and sunday, we are down by big cedar give me a call.

Tyson
417-437-0665