Notices

The Facts

Old 07-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: The Facts

david...

i think you pretty well covered this in the racer's section so what's the point in bringing it here?

from what i've read, wazzup got screwed...thanks for letting the folks in the GD forum know...
Old 07-25-2006, 05:01 PM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW KLAATU,,, For once I really agree with you,,, He should not give the money back,,, its over,,, they should have (caught) him sooner ,,, maybe keep the funds from the last race,, but not the whole year!!! and the engines ,, no way ,,,, if the infraction was sssooooo bad ,, then Ban him from the class for the year!! or a like kind of penlty,,, but ,,, not take the money back after the fact!!!! Smitty ,, the whole deal suck's man,,,, Just go have fun at the Pokey Runs and race for the party after in P-class,,,, Good Luck

RHC
Old 07-25-2006, 08:43 PM
RHC
Registered

[QUOTE=KLAATU !]
Originally Posted by RHC
WOW KLAATU,,, For once I really agree with you,,,

I dont remember you . Did we do battle
Nope,, I think not ,,, we could,,, but I keep a low profile most of the time ,,, I just happen to think this guy is getting a raw deal,,, thats all ,, and I agree with some of your thoughts!! and ya dont remember me because you never met me!! if ya did , ya would!

RHC
Old 07-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Registered

Dry Hump, the official you are talking about is Rich Dancision. SBI official. He likes to go around spreading BS. Bad move as an official. Yes he walked in my shop and there was a 525 laying on the floor in pieces. Right next to the two 525's that came out of our boat. We are engine builders there are always motors laying around FK off. Smitty
Old 07-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Registered

hey hump head.....go f yourself you coward piece of s hit. Do you think that the only 525 package in the entire place belonged to smitty...nope. So as far as Rich being there I HIGHLY doubt that he was "thrown out" considering he is always welcome...so get your facts straight a hole
Old 07-25-2006, 10:12 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Originally Posted by Boomer56
Dry Hump, the official you are talking about is Rich Dancision. SBI official. He likes to go around spreading BS. Bad move as an official. Yes he walked in my shop and there was a 525 laying on the floor in pieces. Right next to the two 525's that came out of our boat. We are engine builders there are always motors laying around FK off. Smitty
Originally Posted by Qball
hey hump head.....go f yourself you coward piece of s hit. Do you think that the only 525 package in the entire place belonged to smitty...nope. So as far as Rich being there I HIGHLY doubt that he was "thrown out" considering he is always welcome...so get your facts straight a hole
was there a detour somewhere on the high road?
Old 07-25-2006, 10:51 PM
Registered

Attached Images  
Old 07-25-2006, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Oh the love on this forum...
Old 07-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Q,
Don't beat around the bush...what do you really mean?
Old 07-26-2006, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Surprised this hasn't been locked yet...ya'll play nice now!

Quick Reply: The Facts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.