If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Facts

OSO Content Provider Commercial Member SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar

Re: The Facts

Quote Originally Posted by UNSANE
    Who started this thread???

Quote Originally Posted by fountainracing

Thank you for our telephone conversation today, July 22, regarding your issues with OSS. I am glad that after presenting the facts to you regarding the certification history of the subject Mercury 525 engines that we both understand how you are caught in a bad situation. As this forum is your regular communication media I would ask you to enlighten your readers to the facts around this issue, just as we discussed, that do not cast doubt on Fountain Powerboats. I hope to see you at our race on August 6th. You and Anthony have done a great job and we thank you for racing our boat.

David Knight
    I am surprised he hasn't deleted it yet......or at the very least give us THE FACTS as he knows them to be...

Maybe he will be in St Clair ?

I can speak to him then......

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Who Me? Platinum Member FeverMike's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2006 38TE Fountain

Quote Originally Posted by KLAATU !
    I quote youre quote and raise you two !
    Dang dude, you're up to 30 post's....better start deleting!

My Boats:
    Hustler 388

Quote Originally Posted by 100-Plus
    The initial thread that spawned this one, "Fountain and Innovation are Cheaters!" was enough to draw me out of chronic lurkdom. There were so many questions, all of which boiled down to: Who knew what and when? Probably best the thread got pulled or deleted, but if there's anything I learned conclusively from the thread it was that people:

A) Need to reconsider the wisdom of taking something public that later they might want private.

B) Take a breath before they post. For example, someone hammered Fever Mike, a former tech inspector, for saying what the latest OSS race in Puerto Rico proved, that lots of boats/teams are breaking technical rules.

My guess is there's more to the Wazzup/Fountain story than any of us will ever know, much less have a right to know. But my opinion, and take it only as that, was that putting it out there in the first place, in such a public forum, was a mistake.

Judging from the deletion of the thread, the people involved agree.

True .

Boost makes up for Cubic Inchs

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678