Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SBRT + LOTO = Murdering Everyone (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135840-sbrt-loto-%3D-murdering-everyone.html)

Buddy OO 07-23-2006 06:00 PM

Re: SBRT + LOTO = Murdering Everyone

sorry guys, have'nt sold a new boat all year, just 3 used boats, 2 docks and a pwc. my sales day's are just about over, lets see in business for 3 years with hi performance lines and it cost me over 100k, think I'll stay with my building business , no money in boat business, most of the manufacturers all contacted me to rep their boats anyway, see you guys at the shootout, will just watch you guys spend your money this year.

JCPERF 07-23-2006 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
sorry guys, have'nt sold a new boat all year, just 3 used boats, 2 docks and a pwc. my sales day's are just about over, lets see in business for 3 years with hi performance lines and it cost me over 100k, think I'll stay with my building business , no money in boat business, most of the manufacturers all contacted me to rep their boats anyway, see you guys at the shootout, will just watch you guys spend your money this year.

But Sean H told all of us that you will buying the cocktails at LOTO. :drink: :evilb: :drink:

Cash Bar 07-23-2006 06:16 PM

Masher, that WAS a cool boat 'til you got ahold of it.......... :rolleyes: :eek:

Does Slim Shady know it's gone Micheal Jackson....??? :rolleyes: :D

masher44 07-23-2006 06:32 PM

So Wiggler has backed out..... OSO Steve was so skeered he sold his boat.....

Maybe Steve can ride on Cash Bar's boat? :rolleyes: :evilb:

Cash Bar 07-23-2006 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
So Wiggler has backed out..... OSO Steve was so skeered he sold his boat.....

Maybe Steve can ride on Cash Bar's boat? :rolleyes: :evilb:

Okay, that was pretty good, but you're still not back to form yet..... :rolleyes:

Shake the rust off boy.... :D

JCPERF 07-23-2006 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Okay, that was pretty good, but you're still not back to form yet..... :rolleyes:

Cash Bar can be Activator rope Biotch for me and you Mash her :evilb:

masher44 07-23-2006 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR

Your right... maybe Sean H can fit you in on his rig :rolleyes:

offshoredrillin 07-23-2006 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Cash Bar can be Activator rope Biotch for me and you Mash her :evilb:

we can let him rope chic on the orange palace:D

jryan26 07-23-2006 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Who we got going and when? I will be there for most of the week with a full crew and it's time to shut some cake holes :cool:

If any of you fairies with your punk chit want a piece of SBRT and Slim, start taking reservations.... I will need a forklift for the goods I am packing.....

... and if you get past my canoe, we got a fast one for ya.... :cool:

PN

Are you going to run the shootout?:cool: Who won your class last year?

masher44 07-23-2006 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by jryan26
Are you going to run the shootout?:cool: Who won your class last year?

Why enter into the Run? They already mailed out 1st and 2nd prize to SBRT for single Vs and told all other entries to stay home.
I plan on stomping everyone in my class well before the actual run.... if there are any survivors, we have an answer :cool:

Q: Who is faster than Slim?
A: White Death :cool: