Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hello everyone (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/135858-hello-everyone.html)

GOODT 07-23-2006 06:12 PM

Re: Hello everyone

Originally Posted by merlyn1965
Wife??? :evilb: :evilb:
Do I really need one? I'm not as lucky as some of you guys do, like getting married, having kids then sometimes Godforbid, going through a nasty divorce and lose all the toys. Haven't met the one for me yet. But on the dockside I've seen a few that'd need some looking into but then the girlfriend might get jealous for no good reason. :( A very wise man told me that women are like engine oil. If you get the good expensive stuff like synthetic, you stick with it, otherwise change it often and regularly. :D lol

1st welcome to the forums/

well im on wife #3

lost many many toys and houses

1st one was from a poor family from western pa ended up suporting her family

2nd was from a rich family from arlington VA nothing was ever good enough for her

3rd ex dancer just a simple pain but can be fun

merlyn1965 07-23-2006 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by GOODT
1st welcome to the forums/

well im on wife #3

lost many many toys and houses

1st one was from a poor family from western pa ended up suporting her family

2nd was from a rich family from arlington VA nothing was ever good enough for her

3rd ex dancer just a simple pain but can be fun

:eek: So are you telling me to keep away from the expensive oil?
:rolleyes: I will otherwise I might have to go back to my old homemade 11" with 3.6 HP sears outboard engine, loose my house and move into a cardboard box from the neighbor new washing machine.

Reed Jensen 07-23-2006 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by merlyn1965
Wife??? :evilb: :evilb:
Do I really need one? I'm not as lucky as some of you guys do, like getting married, having kids then sometimes Godforbid, going through a nasty divorce and lose all the toys. Haven't met the one for me yet. But on the dockside I've seen a few that'd need some looking into but then the girlfriend might get jealous for no good reason. :( A very wise man told me that women are like engine oil. If you get the good expensive stuff like synthetic, you stick with it, otherwise change it often and regularly. :D lol

And here all this time I thought the perfect words of wisdom were " If it flys, floats, or f*cks... you rent it.... That stuff is too expensive to own.".......... :D

Payton 07-23-2006 07:53 PM

Welcome to the board. Have fun.

GOODT 07-23-2006 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
And here all this time I thought the perfect words of wisdom were " If it flys, floats, or f*cks... you rent it.... That stuff is too expensive to own.".......... :D

very true also remember even though I tried but didnt work....learn from ones mistakes

GOODT 07-23-2006 08:15 PM

[QUOTE=merlyn1965]:eek: So are you telling me to keep away from the expensive oil?
QUOTE]

oh we where talking about oil??????? :D

im still one or two steps above card board box

but am out a couple of hoses I had paid off