Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HUGH Thank You to Scott Shogren & Team (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136033-hugh-thank-you-scott-shogren-team.html)

dykstra 07-25-2006 04:45 PM

Re: HUGH Thank You to Scott Shogren & Team

Great story!

Airpacker 07-25-2006 05:01 PM

Nice to hear.

TeamShogren.com 07-25-2006 08:40 PM

Re: HUGE Thank You to Scott Shogren & Team

WOW, I need to sit down and read that one again. Honestly, at a loss for words. This was your event and you guys did a great job. The Chicago Powerboat Club is a big club with a small club attitude. Everyone that I talked to couldn't say anything but "WOW, what a great event. I can't wait until next year". We are already looking forward to next year and will certainly have something more than that little 38 with 525's to have fun with. Frank, thank you for helping Mike, I appreciate it.

The photos have to be some of the if not the best poker run photos I have ever SEEN.

Way to go Guys!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Team Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com

Worlds Largest Fountain Dealer - 2005, 2006, Runner Up 2004

BZ 07-25-2006 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All I have to say is check out that 42 ex in the back-ground of the 1st picture. It's mine and I would agree Scott is a CLASS ACT....You will not find a more honest guy in the boating business. And yes the boat was purchased from Scott......It was a pleasure doing business with him and all of his staff......BZ

FeverMike 07-25-2006 09:33 PM

Bob Z, that is the 1st pic I've see of your boat. It looks really sweet. Could you post a larger picture of it and more pictures? IS it a new 42 X w/ 525's?
thanks, Mike

10x 07-26-2006 01:06 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Fever Mike, here's a few that I took a few weeks ago when we had a party at the playpen in downtown Chicago. It is a real sharp boat.

10x 07-26-2006 10:18 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Just a few more of "big" BZ at a weekend party. Sorry, the pics of the hot rod boats are'nt the greatest, but the pics of the women, are pretty good. :eek:

Caincando1 07-26-2006 11:21 AM

Great story, I look forward to meeting scott in the future.

candyman35 07-26-2006 11:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry I didn't get to post on this sooner. i spent the night capturing video.

Scott,
Thanks so much for the support you have given our club the last two years.

Dan & Vicki

BTW, Your little 38' with 525's rocks!!!!

10x 07-26-2006 07:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The Shogren crew.