Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136055-need-empty-trailer-hauled-houston-nw-arkansa-tulsa.html)

Cattitude 07-25-2006 12:49 PM

need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa

I'm about to buy a new trailer, checking to see if anyone runs in that direction, maybe we can work something out, timing is flexible, mid to late August.

EDIT:

I know I could pay a hotshot dude, but I'm looking for less expensive options, will do a roadtrip myself if I need to. Just thought I could make someones trip worthwhille if they were already running that way.

bgchuby01 07-25-2006 01:01 PM

Re: need empty trailer hauled from Houston to NW Arkansa/Tulsa

if you can't handle the cost, then I recommend that you get your bud and do a road trip

Cattitude 07-25-2006 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
if you can't handle the cost, then I recommend that you get your bud and do a road trip

Thanks so much for your wisdom and offer to help- maybe you're one of those guys that looks the other way when a fellow boater needs to be towed.

I'm in the middle of networking FRIENDS to haul my Myco to my customer who just bought it.

I race all over the country and haul engines axles trannies, chassis for next to nothing to help people I barely know, why, cause I love the sport I'm in and will help others when I can.

So now, I'm buying a trailer and thought maybe I could buy someones fuel+ for a trip they might already be doing.

Maybe you could take your happy thoughts over to chit chat/bilge area :drink:

Edit: In hindsight- I realize my post would likely attract hot shot guys- my comment was not intended to be a slander to their profession, just that I had considered and ruled out that option- I don't want to waste your time.

JohnnyMarshall 07-25-2006 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Cattitude
Thanks so much for your wisdom and offer to help- maybe you're one of those guys that looks the other way when a fellow boater needs to be towed.

I'm in the middle of networking FRIENDS to haul my Myco to my customer who just bought it.

I race all over the country and haul engines axles trannies, chassis for next to nothing to help people I barely know, why, cause I love the sport I'm in and will help others when I can.

So now, I'm buying a trailer and thought maybe I could buy someones fuel+ for a trip they might already be doing.

Maybe you could take your happy thoughts over to chit chat/bilge area :drink:

Edit: In hindsight- I realize my post would likely attract hot shot guys- my comment was not intended to be a slander to their profession, just that I had considered and ruled out that option- I don't want to waste your time.

Thats a PROFESSIONAL way of saying F- OFF, I liked that. :D :drink:

spk1 07-25-2006 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyMarshall
Thats a PROFESSIONAL way of saying F- OFF, I liked that. :D :drink:

I like that as well, :drink: , Im in houston, if something comes up that I need to run to that area or past I will be more than happy, untill then I will let you know. Lets keep our fingers crossed. :drink:

eyezlee 07-25-2006 04:44 PM

Ken - my brother lives south of Dallas if the seller needs a 1/2 way point to drop the trailer. He won't mind the trailer being around for a few days either.

JPD Motorsports 07-25-2006 05:13 PM

Ken if this deal works out with your other one dont worry about a fee from me, I have to goto port Arthur TX anyways and back with an empty truck so I could do both runs Down and up from the OKC area if it falls out just right with you. My schedule is very open just need a day or two notice to cut out of the city is all.