Gasparilla -- Who went, How was it? >

Gasparilla -- Who went, How was it?

Notices

Gasparilla -- Who went, How was it?

Old 02-04-2002, 09:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs up Gasparilla -- Who went, How was it?

So...
Let's hear it! Who went and How was it?

I need my fill...
Stories, happenings, "incidents," But best of all any pics?
Old 02-04-2002, 10:09 AM
Offshore Addiction

Offshore Addiction was out there- put the boat in early and came back late- the only way to do it----- did not see Takin' Off, did see you Buzz Off!!! We were in between the two bridges on Davis Island- a plantoon of boats- lots of food, beer, people, you name it we had it, especially fun!!! Then we went to Beer Can Island and had a bonfire there.

Old 02-04-2002, 10:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Cool, That's the way to do it! Sounds like you had a blast.

And no, I did not see Buzz-off, Unfortunately I could not make it! Oh well, next year! Just looking to get my fill from other's stories! Glad you had fun!
Old 02-04-2002, 10:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
We were there - Slip 21 - didn;t take the Baja though - took a friend's 29 SeaRay - hooked up with Dustin's 50' sportfish, a 30 Scarab, a 35 Fountain and a 35 Marinette party barge...... all I can say is that somehow between 8:30 AM and 6:30 PM I went through a bottle of Patron Silver... don't remember much else. A friend of mine had a digital camera and says he'll be emailing pictures later this week - provided that they are not too incriminating, they'll be posted...

Nick - sorry you missed one heck of a party - hope the "family" situation is better.
Old 02-04-2002, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nick , whats happening ,weather getting cold again I think hi of 70 today, hows the gulf doing?
Old 02-04-2002, 10:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Glad to hear it was a business as usual over there, DL!
WHAT?! Only one bottle
Thanks for your concern!

Mike, How ya doin' buddy? Tell me about it!! It's only in the 70's!

I'm sure the gulf's fine...I'd rather be inspecting it right now as a matter of fact!
Old 02-04-2002, 10:49 AM
Takin Off 1

We were their. Anchored on the sea wall next to the helo pads for the hospital. 10 boat floatilla. WHAT A PARTY!!! Boy, if that ride in doesn't test your boating skills I don't know what does.

I think we were across the channel from Buzz-Off.

Baja Daze: You want stories, I don't know where to begin. Pick a topic: Talent?, Performance Boats?, Stupid Boat Tricks?, Stupid People Tricks? you name it and we saw it!

Otherwise, great weather and great parties and it will always amaze me what girls will do for a $0.25 string of beads.

Old 02-04-2002, 11:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

TO1,
Talent(or should I say, endowment ) is best being viewed. It's the Stupid people tricks and stupid boat tricks, I still talk about to this day about last year...
Old 02-04-2002, 12:57 PM
Takin Off 1

Baja Daze

Here's one: Grandma's driving a 20 foot open fisher with grand kids alone. Cruising alone in the pack she gets spun around somehow (bad move). They she proceeds to go into full panic mode (I wonder if the 50' Viking bearing down on her had anything to do with it??) She turned to the left, putting her on a collision course with another boat, she paniced some more, hit the gas instead of turning or reversing and ended up piercing the guys 250 outboard, cracked the cover and killed the motor.

Old 02-04-2002, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My son and I put in at Tarpon Springs and just made it for the ride into Tampa,tryed to stay out in front of the floating island. all in all had a good time but had to leave early to get back.we were the ones with 27 ft.Avanti purple Z on the side and DEAD ON the transom.wished we could have met some of U this trip,but the summer is comming and many more good days to be out there.James and Aaron

Quick Reply: Gasparilla -- Who went, How was it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.