Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Always something!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136330-always-something.html)

haulinvols 07-28-2006 09:12 PM

Re: Always something!!

Originally Posted by rhd3038
Dude, hate to start trouble, but you are the most DEPRESSING GUY ON THIS BOARD. Every post is some horror story about the things that happen to you, this is supposed to fun and informative and instead you make it the POOR ME board...cmon, give us a break, then ill buy a membership!! :mad:

Wow, how not to make friends on OSO.

HotPursuit 07-28-2006 09:34 PM

Dude, hate to start trouble, but you are the most DEPRESSING GUY ON THIS BOARD. Every post is some horror story about the things that happen to you, this is supposed to fun and informative and instead you make it the POOR ME board...cmon, give us a break, then ill buy a membership!! :mad:

WTF if you can't vent to your friends than who than.Save your money and finish school.Maybe you will learn that Dude don't apply to someone that has accomplished what Gino has in life,but someone that can't afford a membership!!!!!!!! DUDE

LubeJobs42 07-28-2006 11:01 PM

Dude, First of all I'm sorry you have not gotten any Fun or informative info from any of my posts. I feel terrible I have not entertained you. I guess you haven't got your moneys worth from the site. Here is some imformative info for you. Many of us on here are friends. We bring our good times as well as bad. We try to help each other when other members are in need. When some new guy pops up, and dosen't even buy a basic membership, and comes off with a smart ass remark to another member, they will very quickly become unwelcome. Then we will all have Fun being a smart ass to you. There you go Fun and informative.
P.S.
How can my stereo being stolen depress you? Just so you know, just because i have same bad luck when it comes to freak accidents, I thank God every day. I am so fortunate in so many ways. I'm not looking for pity. I post these incidents for amusement. I wouldn't change my life or luck with anyone.

I thank everyone for your supporting comments!

rush 07-28-2006 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Dude, First of all I'm sorry you have not gotten any Fun or informative info from any of my posts. I feel terrible I have not entertained you. I guess you haven't got your moneys worth from the site. Here is some imformative info for you. Many of us on here are friends. We bring our good times as well as bad. We try to help each other when other members are in need. When some new guy pops up, and dosen't even buy a basic membership, and comes off with a smart ass remark to another member, they will very quickly become unwelcome. Then we will all have Fun being a smart ass to you. There you go Fun and informative.
P.S.
How can my stereo being stolen depress you? Just so you know, just because i have same bad luck when it comes to freak accidents, I thank god every day. I am so fortunate in so many ways. I'm not looking for pity. I post these incidents for amusement. I wouldn't change my life or luck with anyone.

Now thats class. :D :D

offshoredrillin 07-29-2006 05:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)

I wouldn't change my life or luck with anyone.

not that any of us would take it:D :evilb:....but can we please change your screenname to schleprock 42 :D

cig1988 07-29-2006 05:40 AM

Evidently nothing like this has ever happened to because you are so perfect in protecting your assets which you have NONE. You have not a clue what this site is about and you do not belong here with your negative comments. However when your in need let us know and we all be happy to help regardless of your negativity.
Happy Trails!

rhd3038 07-29-2006 06:10 AM

P.S.
How can my stereo being stolen depress you? Just so you know, just because i have same bad luck when it comes to freak accidents, I thank god every day. I am so fortunate in so many ways. I'm not looking for pity. I post these incidents for amusement. I wouldn't change my life or luck with anyone.

Your right...I look foward to your next unfortunate situation with great anticipation. :D

LubeJobs42 07-29-2006 08:56 AM

Your right...I look foward to your next unfortunate situation with great anticipation. :D

I'm happy to give you something to look forward to in life. I know where your coming from. There was a time I to couldn't even afford an OSO membership. Don't worry, I'm sure with your great attitude, things will turn around for you soon enough. Then you too may be able to have some of the same unfortunate incidents I have had and we can chat about them here. Hang in there!

JCPERF 07-29-2006 09:08 AM

I still like you Gino if that means anything :drink: :drink:

LubeJobs42 07-29-2006 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I still like you Gino if that means anything :drink: :drink:

Thank God! Now I will be able to sleep tonight!!! :D :D