Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Party at Nikki's last night (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136377-party-nikkis-last-night.html)

bgchuby01 07-29-2006 08:01 AM

Party at Nikki's last night

Being that I used to live in Miami in the 70's and early 80's going to the Miami Vice party last night was a blast. It reminded me of the early days going to the two main clubs in Coconut Grove every night. How many of you remember two clubs. One being Faces in the Mayfair, and the other being the Mutiney Hotel. The second one had 3 floors of the hotel just for the nightclub. Dark secluded tables to enjoy doing whatever your heart desired. Last night there were lots of hot southern florida women there. I was there with Magnum Mark and his lady Lucy sitting out on the dock watching the boats go by. The best thing was watching the guy that owned a blue 42 tiger jump into his boat all night and rev the engines just so the girls would look. Didn't we do that 25d years ago? Anyway who ever put on the party did a great job and it brought back many memories. Now I have to go home to southern califrornia and look at all of the ugly women.

DollaBill 07-29-2006 08:38 AM

Re: Party at Nikki's last night

decided against boating in the rain last night. C u guys sundays at shooters

asg 07-29-2006 08:42 AM

where are the pictures??

lucky strike 07-29-2006 08:51 AM

The Floating Reporter didn't meet the age limit to get in :mad:

LubeJobs42 07-29-2006 09:01 AM

It was a nice turn out. I met a few OSO members I haven't met in person before. I'm going to head to shooters on Sunday.

BUIZILLA 07-29-2006 09:16 AM

Who's boats were at the Diplomat last night??

my 2 daughter's were modelsin the fashion show there, and spotted a couple nice rides...

Jim

asg 07-29-2006 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA
Who's boats were at the Diplomat last night??

my 2 daughter's were modelsin the fashion show there, and spotted a couple nice rides...

Jim

Please post some pics.................

of show... :D :D

Roger 1 07-29-2006 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
The Floating Reporter didn't meet the age limit to get in :mad:

You should have ''deputized'' Magnum Mark. :D

bgchuby01 07-29-2006 01:27 PM

mark had a camera but it sat on the table. see you all at shooters tomorrow

TSPM 07-29-2006 02:48 PM

Hey JEFF....get your AZZ back to work. Your supposed to be haulin' boats not national party crasher state by state......your poor kid :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: