Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Winnipesaukee (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136513-lake-winnipesaukee.html)

DoTheMath 08-14-2006 08:41 AM

Re: Lake Winnipesaukee

Originally Posted by blownincome
DTM. Do you still have a Malibu?

Nah - long gone... loved those two boats though, the one with the Callaway motor in it rocked! And I'm not just blowin' smoke - you guys really are a great dealership - esp. after the sale! :cool:

DoTheMath 08-14-2006 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
DON'T YOU GUYS WORK!!!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :drink: :drink:

Hehe - of course! (I get 6 weeks of "official" vacation, so I try and use it during the summer as much as possible) :D And what better place to be than the lake?

DoTheMath 08-14-2006 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by cowisl
Some pics from Sunday cruising back from wolfeboro.

I saw - well I HEARD you first - late Friday afternoon come by my buddies house over by the Barbers pole. I was in his front yard and turned to my wife and said "here comes Chris", and she said "he's right over there on the patio - and I replied - "not that one... look..." at which point you came by, wasting no time. She looked at me and asked how I knew that was you coming by before I even saw the boat, and I told her there is no mistaking the sound of those motors! :D She really thinks I need to get help... :p

Audiofn 08-14-2006 09:08 AM

She is probably right!!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :drink:

Pantera1 08-14-2006 09:25 AM

I get the same thing , not too many twin outboard rigs out there , distinct sound escpecialy when the motors are rigged high .. Hey anyone need any plumbing/heating work done let me know ..its a bit slow around here :drink:

DoTheMath 08-14-2006 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
She is probably right!!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :drink:

Hehe - sorry I was actually doing work, go figure!? :D

And she is! :p

ktron 08-14-2006 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by cowisl
Had a great weekend... Met up with ktron in the broads on Saturday. Lets just say 101 versus 80 is night and day.

That was a good time. I love getting out in that stuff! I think my copilot needed a drink after that run.

cowisl 08-14-2006 04:48 PM

Who will be up during labor day?

cowisl 08-14-2006 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by ktron
That was a good time. I love getting out in that stuff! I think my copilot needed a drink after that run.

How was 311? We just got tickets to the Allman Brothers in a couple of weeks. Should be a blast.

ktron 08-14-2006 05:53 PM

I'll be there for Labor day defintely.

The 311 show was sick! Left the lake this morning around 9am to go back to reality. I think Roger from Silver Sands is going to Allman Bros. That should be a real good show.