Notices

Lake Winnipesaukee

Old 08-16-2006, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Lake Winnipesaukee

Weathers lookin good for sat. maybe rain for sunday. OCD we rarely go north of the 19 mile bay store for more beer etc..
Old 08-16-2006, 09:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE
That store is a savior isn't it... ?

I usually head to Braun Bay most weekends, or to the Naswa.. But living that far North it works out well... Great place for booze cruises (also have a party boat) M.P. doesn't seem to make it that far north and if they do they are there busting jet skis.. No one really worries about the party boat that can kick up to a raging 19 mph. LOL

Sat. is definately looking good.. Accuweather as Sunday as a toss up and channel 9 doesn't look promising.. Hopefully things change in our favor...

Other then the Naswa and Towndocks.. Have you found any good places to dock up and eat / drink?
We usually dock at the wiers and eat at Nuthin Fancy ..good food, good ritas.. Just a footnote , the town docks as well as all the other resteraunts in meredith owned by a big supporter of the speed limit so Im boycotting his businesses.. Heres a link to the resteraunts he owns
http://www.thecman.com/HTML/Restaurants.html
Old 08-16-2006, 11:21 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it was from winnifabs website, they made the mistake of listing the supporters - I wouldn't want to lose all of the offshore business!!
Old 08-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Registered
Gold Member

That's the one...
Old 08-16-2006, 11:55 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Hmmm, I just clicked it from here and it worked, (and I tried yours and it did not... drop the second "i" in the URL):

http://www.winnfabs.com/
Old 08-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Well, just keep your wits about you, and when this comes back up (in the fall) - support the knockdown once again with some good ideas and rational thoughts. I will be in full attendance this time around - just too important not to be.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
Well, just keep your wits about you, and when this comes back up (in the fall) - support the knockdown once again with some good ideas and rational thoughts. I will be in full attendance this time around - just too important not to be.
Yes ..I believe the headcount in Concord had alot to do with the decision.. The proponents claim to have this huge following and ive seen it spun into "60% of NH voters"..
But at the hearings there was a huge crowd of opponents and very few proponents.. Since we cant vote on the issue we may as well show our condemnation of this ridiculous, knee jerk, non funded, unenforceable and last but not least completely unnecessary bill .. thank you
Old 08-18-2006, 04:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Who will be around this weekend?

I will be on Lake Champlain....so someone needs to pick up the slack and take some pics! Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by cowisl
Who will be around this weekend?

I will be on Lake Champlain....so someone needs to pick up the slack and take some pics! Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend.

Not me - I'm off to the west coast for 10 days of hanging in San Fran / Discovery Bay / Napa...

ktron - it's up to you!?

-Mark-
Old 08-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
Not me - I'm off to the west coast for 10 days of hanging in San Fran / Discovery Bay / Napa...

ktron - it's up to you!?

-Mark-
Going on your buddy's Skater?

Quick Reply: Lake Winnipesaukee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.