Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Destin OSO Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136692-destin-oso-party.html)

Jassman 08-03-2006 01:07 PM

Re: Destin OSO Party

I just realized thats the time when the Key West PR is, Ill have to work that out, get back to ya on that Later. JJ

X-Rated30 08-03-2006 03:57 PM

I thought it was different. Dawn and other yankee members don't realize that one of the largest poker runs in the country is going on there this month. C'mon guys - y'all come down anyway!!! They still have Molson, or Labatt's or whatever y'all drink up there!!! :D

Outlawcowgirl 08-03-2006 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
WAAAA HOOOOO!!! Carrie thats awesome! Cant wait to see you guys!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Racegirl3 08-03-2006 04:27 PM

LOL - Jack for me please ...and yes they are having a poker run in Destin this month ... but Im working on a party during the OSS/OPA Worlds. I do realize there are lots of OSO members that will be going to Key West (and I do love Key West) but I go to boat races for the races .... and the best racin will be in Destin :cool:

Mrs P (Donna) stated a fact .. unless your on the poker run in KW, you arent gonna see the poker run... and since I have no invite to that ... but I do have an invite to Destin ... Ill be in Destin ... plannin a party :p

Jassman 08-03-2006 05:07 PM

LOL - Jack for me please ...and yes they are having a poker run in Destin this month ... but Im working on a party during the OSS/OPA Worlds. I do realize there are lots of OSO members that will be going to Key West (and I do love Key West) but I go to boat races for the races .... and the best racin will be in Destin :cool:

Mrs P (Donna) stated a fact .. unless your on the poker run in KW, you arent gonna see the poker run... and since I have no invite to that ... but I do have an invite to Destin ... Ill be in Destin ... plannin a party :p

Dawn, you should know better, you are always invited on our boat. :drink: We are going to try and make the party for a day and then drive to Miami for a Wed. leave to Key West. Thanks Jeff & Sandy

bouyhunter 08-03-2006 05:46 PM

HMMMMM.....
Destin in early Nov. for boat racing.
only a 12 hr drive.
Nice long weekend.
OSO party.

HMMMMM...

Racegirl3 08-03-2006 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
HMMMMM.....
Destin in early Nov. for boat racing.
only a 12 hr drive.
Nice long weekend.
OSO party.

HMMMMM...

and some of your favorite people will be there ..... :D

Racegirl3 08-03-2006 08:07 PM

OPA has a wonderful link to hotels close to the site ...

Hope this helps :cool:

http://www.oparacing.com/

Outlawcowgirl 08-03-2006 09:34 PM

Well I go to watch my big brother Gordo race and thast is where he is racing so that is where we are going.
Dawn, I think you and I could throw an awesome party. You let me know what you need me to do and I will do it.

Racegirl3 08-04-2006 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by Outlawcowgirl
Dawn, I think you and I could throw an awesome party. You let me know what you need me to do and I will do it.

:cool: :cool: :cool: