Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Destin OSO Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136692-destin-oso-party.html)

Racegirl3 09-12-2006 02:33 PM

Re: Destin OSO Party

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Also The Ramada has some banquet rooms,but $$

Im not payin for a room ... they will be makin money off our bar bill :D AJs is the first place Im gonna call. If they can assure me we can get served in a short time (Im not much for waitin :D ), they will get the business... in a good way :drink:

racesdad 09-12-2006 02:41 PM

Count Me In
Mike

Strip Poker 388 09-12-2006 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Im not payin for a room ... they will be makin money off our bar bill :D AJs is the first place Im gonna call. If they can assure me we can get served in a short time (Im not much for waitin :D ), they will get the business... in a good way :drink:

When we went for the Emerald beach poker run the Friday registration party at AJ's by 8.00 the beer was getting warm, they couldn't keep up,The group might be smaller though?

Racegirl3 09-13-2006 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
When we went for the Emerald beach poker run the Friday registration party at AJ's by 8.00 the beer was getting warm, they couldn't keep up,The group might be smaller though?

Oh my ... thats not good. Hmmm ......

docmanrich37 09-13-2006 06:23 AM

RG3 I know you know Jr. will be in Texas that weekend.

Sure hope he wins that night.Somebody please have a camera ready just in case Jr. wins that night.Gonna miss you in K.W.

ThunderBoat38 09-13-2006 08:41 AM

Count us in here............. where ever it's decided..........
Good to see you Rob and maybe finally meet you after all these years.... :drink:

TBairos 09-13-2006 10:58 AM

We are in!

We are flying down with Mr. & Mrs. Jarhead0341 on Thursday and flying back either Sunday or Monday.

Strip Poker 388 09-13-2006 11:13 AM

Oh my ... thats not good. Hmmm ......

I figure most would drink mix drinks anyway :D

ratman 09-13-2006 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
HMMMMM.....
Destin in early Nov. for boat racing.
only a 12 hr drive.
Nice long weekend.
OSO party.

HMMMMM...

do it sailor :drink:

ratman 09-13-2006 02:30 PM

Ok! So tell me what you want at the party. I know whats important to me (music and lots of bartenders) but what about everyone else? food? snacks? location? Ill be callin a few places this week. Anybody have any suggestions? like one place better than another? Ive never been to Destin so suggestions are appreciated. :bunny:

cabo wabo blue agave :drink: :drink: :drink: and lots of it, quite possibly the best breakfast drink ever :p