Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need Chopper Pictures (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136858-need-chopper-pictures.html)

Panther 08-03-2006 10:33 AM

Re: Need Chopper Pictures

Originally Posted by century29
Say "theoretically" there are two runs going on at the same time. Run A organizes it to have the helo out there taking photos. Run B comes through the area so helo starts taking pics of all the boats (knowing they are separate runs). What would be a fair price to pay for a photo if you were on Run B?

1/3rd the cost? Depends how big run B is I would assume?

TomFTM 08-03-2006 11:06 AM

What time are you guys leaving NJ on sun. I will try and meet up with you guys in Long Island Sound and run with you for a little while. Are you guys stopping anywhere before Port Jeff. Tom

Lucididee 08-03-2006 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by TomFTM
What time are you guys leaving NJ on sun. I will try and meet up with you guys in Long Island Sound and run with you for a little while. Are you guys stopping anywhere before Port Jeff. Tom

Hey Tom,
Plans are to leave Sandy Hook around 11am. If interested, I can have my bro get a hold of you in case they leave earlier or latter. It's aways a nice run. Unfortunately we won't make it this year. (But who know with us, our plans could change and make it anyway. :) )

Panther 08-03-2006 11:36 AM

Tom, it's actually Port Washington not Port Jeff (Great Neck, Kings Point area). We should make it under the Throgs Neck say around....12-12:30??

Panther 08-03-2006 02:51 PM

Looks like boatpix may be able to make it after all! :cool:

mr_velocity 08-03-2006 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
Looks like boatpix may be able to make it after all! :cool:

Great not I am going to need to change the numbers on my boat to the same as your boat so they start charging your credit card without permission. :rolleyes:

TomFTM 08-03-2006 03:35 PM

Tom, it's actually Port Washington not Port Jeff (Great Neck, Kings Point area). We should make it under the Throgs Neck say around....12-12:30??

Are you going to LaMotta 's or Louie's for lunch? If so I'll meet you guy's over there . Tom

Panther 08-03-2006 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Great not I am going to need to change the numbers on my boat to the same as your boat so they start charging your credit card without permission. :rolleyes:

Stop whining and get the boat ready to go! :cool: Geeze, the resin bucket has seen more ocean time this year than the chip has in the past 2 yrs. :eek: Looks like we have a new River Queen, hunster and Dee have the pics to prove! ;)

Are you going to LaMotta 's or Louie's for lunch? If so I'll meet you guy's over there . Tom

We're going to a party at a friends house back in the cove.

mr_velocity 08-03-2006 03:57 PM

Stop whining and get the boat ready to go! :cool: Geeze, the resin bucket has seen more ocean time this year than the chip has in the past 2 yrs. :eek: Looks like we have a new River Queen, hunster and Dee have the pics to prove! ;)

We're going to a party at a friends house back in the cove.

Hey thanks for looking up the bolts. Called them will be here tomorrow.

Panther 08-03-2006 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Hey thanks for looking up the bolts. Called them will be here tomorrow.

Besides bustin chops what are friends for! :cool:

You need metric bolts not standard right? :eek: :drink: