Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trick Marine & Fred (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/136956-trick-marine-fred.html)

HotPursuit 08-03-2006 07:10 PM

Trick Marine & Fred

I would like to thank Trick Marine And Fred for stepping up to the plate even when a customer was dissatisfied.I feel like the ball was dropped but was never the main issue.I started
a negative thread asking for some answers and Fred handled it
personally.We never talk or argued over the phone only through
e-mails which in some cases is a wiser choice.Every man on here is driving by testosterone,lets face it if not what the hell would drive us to spend the money we do to live the passion only some can dream about.I did comment in my post that I like Fred personal but this was business.Well when pushed to a point that some would have lased out Fred satisfied a very loyal customer.I have been around performance boating since I was a kid and have owned some kind of triple digit boat for 26yrs now.Its in our blood and I take every reply to my post good or bad like its coming from a friend.This is like family,we will not always see eye to eye,but hopefully we can come to an adult understanding.I don't know what strings he pulled but my
air cleaners have been shipped & I have received a tracking#.
FIRST CLASS THANKS FRED.
A very satisfied costumer!!!!!!!!
Keith

Buddy OO 08-03-2006 08:08 PM

Re: Trick Marine & Fred

Sounds like Fred, sometimes things happen , we all blow up once in a while, glad it all worked out, when someone is a stand up guy they will ultimately find a way to satisfy their customer, roll on Trick.....

gsmith9898 08-03-2006 08:40 PM

I like to read the good and bad stories. Lets see if this thread gets locked like the last one.

Comanche3Six 08-03-2006 08:44 PM

Sounds Great!

Ms PatriYacht 08-03-2006 08:46 PM

I read only part of the other thread, but I am glad to hear you worked it out. Fred has been great to us, one time Ian ordered something wrong and even though we said we were not in a hurry for the correct part he shipped it second or next day (I forgot which) at his own expense.
I am sure he is feeling growing pains plus of us want the personal contact when we call 24 7, I imagine that would take it's toll

GOODT 08-03-2006 08:49 PM

Hotpursuit,

Im Glad to hear the two of you got it resolved,In my limited dealings with Fred they have always been positive........and kudos to you for being big enough of a person to come on here and give what I believe was an apology on a public forum...you are a stand up guy

Just my 2cents

Phantom1 08-03-2006 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by GOODT
Hotpursuit,

Im Glad to hear the two of you got it resolved,In my limited dealings with Fred they have always been positive........and kudos to you for being big enough of a person to come on here and give what I believe was an apology on a public forum...you are a stand up guy

What he said................. :)

Too Old 08-03-2006 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by HotPursuit
I would like to thank Trick Marine And Fred for stepping up to the plate even when a customer was dissatisfied.I feel like the ball was dropped but was never the main issue.I started
a negative thread asking for some answers and Fred handled it
personally.We never talk or argued over the phone only through
e-mails which in some cases is a wiser choice.Every man on here is driving by testosterone,lets face it if not what the hell would drive us to spend the money we do to live the passion only some can dream about.I did comment in my post that I like Fred personal but this was business.Well when pushed to a point that some would have lased out Fred satisfied a very loyal customer.I have been around performance boating since I was a kid and have owned some kind of triple digit boat for 26yrs now.Its in our blood and I take every reply to my post good or bad like its coming from a friend.This is like family,we will not always see eye to eye,but hopefully we can come to an adult understanding.I don't know what strings he pulled but my
air cleaners have been shipped & I have received a tracking#.
FIRST CLASS THANKS FRED.
A very satisfied costumer!!!!!!!!
Keith

Keith,

Thank you. We should have done a better job the first time around.

No excuses.

The screens arrived at Next Level yesterday and Ronnie's going to assemble the tops and bottoms for me. Please tell him I owe him one.

Next Poker Run, I'm buying. :drink:

See ya there.

fountain1fan 08-03-2006 09:29 PM

they doin't get any better than fred at trick the best in the world . :drink:

dean51267 08-03-2006 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by TRICK
Keith,

Thank you. We should have done a better job the first time around.

No excuses.

The screens arrived at Next Level yesterday and Ronnie's going to assemble the tops and bottoms for me. Please tell him I owe him one.

Next Poker Run, I'm buying. :drink:

See

schite, okay FRED IS UGLY LIKE A BAYLINER!!!!

Now I take it back, Fred is not as ugly as a Bayliner.......

Now Fred will you owe me another beer??????? :drink: :drink: :drink:

P.S. - glad this seems to have worked itself out, reasonable men can differ, but they can reach solutions too.... :D