Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Steve - Just Heard About the "Next" OSO Boat.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137045-oso-steve-just-heard-about-next-oso-boat.html)

Anarchy Powerboats 08-09-2006 04:05 PM

Re: OSO Steve - Just Heard About the "Next" OSO Boat....

I'm glad you are getting a new sled Steve I really am, for a minute I thought you were going the way of the Cheng, it would have been sad if you did.

Joe 08-09-2006 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by METAL BROS RACING
noooooo , I said he leaves it UP, so all the ladies hammer him for it :D But he just sez " Biyoch! I'm Reggie muthafockin Fountain, Ill pi$$ all over this muthafocker if I wants too" :drink: :drink: :drink: It's good to be the king. And I was just kidding about Fiore, he only smacks with his mouth open if you give him a spoonful of peanut butter.

ahhhhh. my mistake ---- LMAO!!! :D :D

Vyper340 08-10-2006 05:58 PM

Steve - how's the Bayliner factory doing these days? Are they applying the decals? :):):):):):):)

Pantera1 08-10-2006 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
Cause they want to be like, "new boat, I don't know what you're talking about......BAM Here's my new sh!t...Better recognize b!tches!!!!"

:D :D

LMFAO :D :D :D :D

Pantera1 08-10-2006 06:04 PM

Freakin Hilarious
http://media.putfile.com/Pimp-Gold

cuda 08-10-2006 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Question for you all...and I am not trying to be a smart azz here....but why is it that when some of you are getting a new boat it is such a big seceret?
Just wondering..... :drink:

I've oftened wondered that myself.

FeverMike 08-10-2006 08:12 PM

Cuda, yeah I wondered if it was just me...but I do not understand why the big seceret on what boat you bought. Anyhow, I can only imagine that Steve will blow us away with something super nice....with the success of OSO I know he must have all the right people in place to come up with something really cool. I can;t wait to see it and I'm happy ofr him. I love it when people get new stuff! :D

Lucky Strike Jr 08-11-2006 08:56 AM

Wow...I've never heard so much BS in one thread on how fast boats are as this thread!

As for a 38 T/S Gun with a cabin....they're 85-87mph boats. 90? No way. Tank when our boat was only running 90mph in the Daytona Poker Run '05 your buddies boat could not keep up with us. There is only (1) 38 T/S (2000-2005) with 525's that runs over 90mph :D. I ran my cousin's '05 38 T/S Wednesday and with 4 people between 1/2-3/4 tanks it ran 85.6mph. I don't know how the new 06 Top Guns are suppose to run but if anyone has one and wants to run let's go. Our boat is dialed in :cool:

I spoke to Jim Wiley at the Sarasota Poker Run in July and he said his 39 OL w/525's runs a best of 96mph.

Good luck with the new boat Steve :cool:....I never told anyone

animalhouse 08-11-2006 09:02 AM

The No Discipline boat runs an honest 96-98. the Orange 39 will do the same. Bottom Lime, for the same price you can go 96 in an Ol with stnd up headroom, and a head a human being can use, or 85-86 in a Cig where mini-mee couldn't pee without ducking.

As I said before, the OL will give you an honest 5-10 mph more than the cig, the numbers vary, but the differnce still seems to be the same.

Lucky Strike Jr 08-11-2006 09:17 AM

[QUOTE=animalhouse]The No Discipline boat runs an honest 96-98. the Orange 39 will do the same. Bottom Lime, for the same price you can go 96 in an Ol with stnd up headroom, and a head a human being can use, or 85-86 in a Cig where mini-mee couldn't pee without ducking.[QUOTE]

Different strokes for different folks :drink: I'm sure there are certain reasons people buy the Cig and not the OL or vice versa.