Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Steve - Just Heard About the "Next" OSO Boat.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137045-oso-steve-just-heard-about-next-oso-boat.html)

thedonz 08-08-2006 11:05 PM

Re: OSO Steve - Just Heard About the "Next" OSO Boat....

Originally Posted by OldSchool
So, was it LS Jr. or DonzJr that STILL can't keep a secret. :snide:

:D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

hahahaha what makes you think it was me huhuhuh...just because i knew what you were getting :D ...but Joe and I know about the new boat and i won't spill the beans...as a matter of fact i have known about it for atleast 6 month :D and haven't said chit

Mike

OSO 08-09-2006 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by thedonz
..as a matter of fact i have known about it for atleast 6 month :D and haven't said chit

Mike

that is correct he has known for several months. the boat is done and is being fine tuned and decals are being made. once the boat is complete with decals it will be posted.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-09-2006 07:55 AM

Could the pictures of the new OSO boat be on my site? :eek: :eek:

If so, I am sworn to secrecy as to not to tell you where they might be..... :evilb: :D :D

FeverMike 08-09-2006 08:24 AM

Question for you all...and I am not trying to be a smart azz here....but why is it that when some of you are getting a new boat it is such a big seceret?
Just wondering..... :drink:

Spine Tingler 08-09-2006 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Question for you all...and I am not trying to be a smart azz here....but why is it that when some of you are getting a new boat it is such a big seceret?

Good question.

packinair 08-09-2006 08:30 AM

that is classified :cool:

thedonz 08-09-2006 01:11 PM

Thanks OSO Steve for hooking me up...next thing you know i would have been dead on the side of the highway :drink: :drink:

Mike

thisistank 08-09-2006 02:31 PM

Cause they want to be like, "new boat, I don't know what you're talking about......BAM Here's my new sh!t...Better recognize b!tches!!!!"

:D :D

BLee 08-09-2006 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank
Cause they want to be like, "new boat, I don't know what you're talking about......BAM Here's my new sh!t...Better recognize b!tches!!!!"

:D :D

LMAO, that's right! :drink:

Anarchy Powerboats 08-09-2006 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
...So, you're saying Reggie is actually Regina and pees sitting down, eh!

Just kidding -- all in good fun, Reggie!

noooooo , I said he leaves it UP, so all the ladies hammer him for it :D But he just sez " Biyoch! I'm Reggie muthafockin Fountain, Ill pi$$ all over this muthafocker if I wants too" :drink: :drink: :drink: It's good to be the king. And I was just kidding about Fiore, he only smacks with his mouth open if you give him a spoonful of peanut butter.