Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New engine technology, or Hocus Pocus.....? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137153-new-engine-technology-hocus-pocus.html)

kswest 08-07-2006 08:12 PM

Re: New engine technology, or Hocus Pocus.....?

The fact that we are first hearing of this in the boat industry makes it bunk.

If I invented this and it really worked my first pitch would be GM, then FOrd, then Toyota then down thru the rest of the huge automakers. It would make a LOT more money there than in the boating industry.

FeverMike 08-07-2006 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Solaroli also has new, patented technology that will allow Reggie to double the amount of rapper-bling jewelry and still remain upright under his own power.

Solaroli is also working on physics-defying technology that will make Reggie's hair look real.

Geesh, do YOU always have to try to bring down a thread with slams to Reggie Fountains personal looks? Seriously can you please grow up? We all know who Reggie is and what he looks like...your kindergarden humor is getting very old.

thanks, Mike :mad:

FeverMike 08-07-2006 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by kswest
The fact that we are first hearing of this in the boat industry makes it bunk.

If I invented this and it really worked my first pitch would be GM, then FOrd, then Toyota then down thru the rest of the huge automakers. It would make a LOT more money there than in the boating industry.

Yeah, what you say does make sence. :cool:

Cash Bar 08-07-2006 08:32 PM

Venture capital is hard to come by these days, maybe it was boat company willing to risk the cash?

fountain1fan 08-07-2006 08:41 PM

i was told it was a prop blade . gatorone

LostinBoston 08-07-2006 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Venture capital is hard to come by these days, maybe it was boat company willing to risk the cash?

GREAT point. The big automaker arent concerned with what works best, just what will SELL best. Which is why more diesels arent on the roads. The standard gas engine is an innefiencent POS compared to other technology, yet it is what sells so thats what we have.

GATORONE 08-07-2006 08:43 PM

it was rods

Chris Sunkin 08-07-2006 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Seriously can you please grow up? :mad:

Probably not.

Thanks for asking though.

Sean H 08-07-2006 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by fountain1fan
i was told it was a prop blade . gatorone

don't drink the kool-aid.... :drink:

fountain1fan 08-07-2006 09:24 PM

cute sean :drink: