Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO - OSO Shootout Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137268-loto-oso-shootout-party.html)

PWRQWST 08-21-2006 08:31 PM

Re: LOTO - OSO Shootout Party

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Does anyone have the number of Frankie and Louie's to call and sign up for the run Friday? Also, what time are you supposed to get there in the morning?

John you going to be at the Dog on Friday night?
Would be nice to show off the first 43 Sunsation there. :D
I'm sure wild will find that boat a spot.

Rich.

Wild 08-21-2006 08:53 PM

we got a spot for mental, i screwed up and double booked a slip that i promised Mental for a long time. Sunsation factory guys will be there, its a great boat,

Sorry again

Wild

blown formula 08-21-2006 08:53 PM

Crew of 4
8' beam 32' slip please.

So does this mean I have a "reserved spot at the docks & at the restaurant????

Staying at Robins resort.... next to Grand Glaize Bridge.

We'll be there.... one of my favorite spots!

George

Mentalpause 08-21-2006 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Wild
we got a spot for mental, i screwed up and double booked a slip that i promised Mental for a long time. Sunsation factory guys will be there, its a great boat,

Sorry again

Wild

Thanks Wild. I'll give you a call Thursday when we get the boat in the water. If you have already left Backwaters I can always swing by your cove.

Fountain38 08-22-2006 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by blown formula
Crew of 4
8' beam 32' slip please.

So does this mean I have a "reserved spot at the docks & at the restaurant????

Staying at Robins resort.... next to Grand Glaize Bridge.

We'll be there.... one of my favorite spots!

George

Sorry George, I put in a request the first day or two for the Eliminator and I was not special enough to get a slip either. Guess that's the way it goes. See ya their-----------somewhere!!!!!!!!!!

gsmith9898 08-22-2006 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Fountain38
Sorry George, I put in a request the first day or two for the Eliminator and I was not special enough to get a slip either. Guess that's the way it goes. See ya their-----------somewhere!!!!!!!!!!

Take supermans spot. He won't be there.

Fountain38 08-22-2006 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
Take supermans spot. He won't be there.

Gary, thats up to the super powers I believe. Well see if anything turn up.

gsmith9898 08-22-2006 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Fountain38
Gary, thats up to the super powers I believe. Well see if anything turn up.

Where are you staying Robert?

Griff 08-22-2006 06:22 PM

For those of you that did not get a slip, quit givin Randy a hard time. Get there early and get a slip, raft off, or drive over.

Give Randy some credit. He put this entire thing together and did the best he could with he had to work with. Dog Days is not going to just shut down because OSO is in da house. They do a ton of business already and slips are pretty full on weekends normally.

He deserves nothing but our thanks. Its gonna be a great party and display of boats will be unmatched.

rainorshine 08-22-2006 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Griff
For those of you that did not get a slip, quit givin Randy a hard time. Get there early and get a slip, raft off, or drive over.

Give Randy some credit. He put this entire thing together and did the best he could with he had to work with. Dog Days is not going to just shut down because OSO is in da house. They do a ton of business already and slips are pretty full on weekends normally.

He deserves nothing but our thanks. Its gonna be a great party and display of boats will be unmatched.

Well said Griff.