Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Why Have 3 or 4 threads been zapped re: fountain flip/roll in So. Fla.? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137314-why-have-3-4-threads-been-zapped-re-fountain-flip-roll-so-fla.html)

CMG 08-09-2006 08:32 AM

Re: Why Have 3 or 4 threads been zapped re: fountain flip/roll in So. Fla.?

All true but its pretty safe to assume that an insurance company knew about that Fountian flipping before we did... should the threads about performance boats going thru the cut in 40ft seas (or was it 80ft :rolleyes:, I love fish stories) and having half the boat disappear beneath the water upon re-entry be deleted too?

Cash Bar 08-09-2006 08:39 AM

I guess you all don't want to let up........... :rolleyes:

I am fine, keep digging guys.............................. :rolleyes:

I will bet anyone here $1 million they can't prove I was driving(or in ) a wrecked Fountain(or any other). I feel pretty confident about my future bank account !!

FeverFan 08-09-2006 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by CMG
should the threads about performance boats going thru the cut in 40ft seas (or was it 80ft :rolleyes:, I love fish stories) and having half the boat disappear beneath the water upon re-entry be deleted too?

You need to get you fish stories right...... :rolleyes:

OSO 08-09-2006 08:45 AM

Please let me be the admin and you all be the members. Trust me, sometimes things need to be resolved before publicized.

And for the record, in the event that "something" were to happen I would want a guy like Cashbar there to watch my back.

thedonz 08-09-2006 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
Please let me be the admin and you all be the members. Trust me, sometimes things need to be resolved before publicized.

And for the record, in the event that "something" were to happen I would want a guy like Cashbar there to watch my back.

.......or legs sticking out of a garbage can....... :evilb: :drink:

bgchuby01 08-09-2006 09:41 AM

I don't know about having greg with me if I have a problem but let me tell you that if you go to shooters, he is the man, He seems to know every stripper in southern florida. Lets change his name from cashbar to huggybear.

masher44 08-09-2006 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
I guess you all don't want to let up........... :rolleyes:

I am fine, keep digging guys.............................. :rolleyes:

I will bet anyone here $1 million they can't prove I was driving(or in ) a wrecked Fountain(or any other). I feel pretty confident about my future bank account !!

I think this thread deserves a :rolleyes: with way more periods before it.... example...

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................... :rolleyes:

Cash Bar 08-09-2006 12:45 PM

Masher, 3 pages of posts and that's the best you could come up with ?

Must not be getting enough JC lovin' lately. :eek:

Cash Bar 08-09-2006 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin

Thanks, Bro. I'm glad someone around here appreciates the few qualities I actually have. :D

We all know a sense of humor isn't one of them though !! :rolleyes:

Pantera1 08-09-2006 01:09 PM

Thank you steve