Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NJPPC Barnegat Bay Poker Run - THANK YOU! It was a Great Time with Great Friends!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137323-njppc-barnegat-bay-poker-run-thank-you-great-time-great-friends.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-09-2006 06:54 PM

Re: NJPPC Barnegat Bay Poker Run - THANK YOU! It was a Great Time with Great Friends!!!

ALL MY PHOTOS are now ONLINE from the 2006 Barnagat Bay Poker Run !!!
I moved it to a NEW link :

NJPPC PHOTOS Link Click Here !!!

Sorry it took so long. :(

For the last 4 days I have been going through over 1,000 photos from this event ... Probably had wipe out 3 or 400. With the instaneous feature that will shoot off 3 pics per second, you can certainly end up with a lot of photos that look the same.
Plus I worked on a lot of them before uploading.

Just about every one them from the Party needed some work. :eek:
It will get much easier once I learn how to make the adjustments..... :drink:

Enjoy the albums! ;)

DPT MOTORSPORTS 08-10-2006 10:36 AM

Re: NJPPC Barnegat Bay Poker Run - THANK YOU! It was a Great Time with Great Friends!!!

Shark,

A special Thank You to you an Lucididee for all that you do to keep the memories of these events ever lasting.

DPT
:cool: :drink: :cool:

DaveP 08-10-2006 10:48 AM

The picture from Sharkey and Doreen are unbelieveable. We are very lucky to have them as members! :D :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-10-2006 11:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks guys!

I still need a little more practice.... :drink:

DPT MOTORSPORTS 08-11-2006 02:19 AM

NICE STARKEY!!!!!!!!! I mean SHARKEY!!!!!!!!!!!
:drink: :drink: :drink:

Lucididee 08-16-2006 06:30 PM

Pic-Vids are done! :drink:

Most of the Photos weere taken by Sharkey, then myself. I also used Bernie's and LS-3's pics.

It's was a great time by all! :evilb:
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4 (Dinner Party)

Enjoy!

DPT MOTORSPORTS 08-16-2006 07:04 PM

Awesome job by all who were involved in putting this together. Thank You for giving us all a means to remember the great time we had that day.

DPT
:drink: :drink: :drink:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-16-2006 07:18 PM

Great job Dee!!!

For all of the NJPPC Photos and Videos including last weekend's Raft Up at Tices Shoal CLICK HERE !!! :eek: