Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137369-help.html)

Outdrive1 08-25-2006 09:34 AM

Re: Help!!!

I can't believe this is still going on.............. :rolleyes:

trader1 08-25-2006 10:05 AM

I hear ya!!! I have called about 15 times so far this morning.

Semper Fi 08-25-2006 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by trader1
I hear ya!!! I have called about 15 times so far this morning.

Me too. I will be calling ALL day long. Can anyone get me his home #???

Joe Heller
806 Kimberly Way
Stevensville, Maryland 21666

2 Trick Rick 08-25-2006 11:18 AM

All I can say is WOW :eek:

BajaRunner 08-25-2006 12:59 PM

Is this still over $1000?? :(

trader1 08-25-2006 01:08 PM

Yup, Its principle now!

articfriends 08-25-2006 01:20 PM

What happened to"I didn't realize everyone was shredding me apart on this board and I have the money in my truck to send you right away" :rolleyes: I haven't even met the guy and thought from his post he was A-1 squared away. Every dealing I have had with any OSO member has always been positive. I have sent many members money for parts based in a phone call and their word as a MAN. Joe,be a MAN,not a little boy and take care of your business,this bs puts you in the category of big scotty,lil'deuce,Darin at houston prop,Roccard and the kid who was selling Rolex watches on here,Smitty

articfriends 08-25-2006 01:26 PM

I have to retract that statement,Darin at houston prop sent me a 32 non-labbed prop for the price of a labbed prop and then never labbed it as promised but its partly my fault because with all his exscuses,illnesses,family problems,family illnesses,personal emergencys,bankruptcy,foreclosure,auto accidents etc I was no longer comfortable even sending him the prop back figuring I'd never see it again. Joe,relocate to Texas and maybe You, Darin and Roccard can form a partnership,Smitty

BajaRunner 08-25-2006 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by articfriends
I have to retract that statement,Darin at houston prop sent me a 32 non-labbed prop for the price of a labbed prop and then never labbed it as promised but its partly my fault because with all his exscuses,illnesses,family problems,family illnesses,personal emergencys,bankruptcy,foreclosure,auto accidents etc I was no longer comfortable even sending him the prop back figuring I'd never see it again. Joe,relocate to Texas and maybe You, Darin and Roccard can form a partnership,Smitty

Dont send em here :D :evilb:

Semper Fi 08-25-2006 02:14 PM

I posted on CBPBA's (Chesapeake Bay PowerBoat Association) website, (where GOODT is also a member) and they are going to review it at the next meeting and discuss. This is his backyard. Man, this guys reputation is BAD :eek:

He is just destroying himself. :D