Is he still posting on here?
yes, he is.............. He posts under the Name GOODT
Old 08-17-2006, 07:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Help!!!

Originally Posted by GOODT
I get calls from all over about other shops here are some tips before choosing someone to work on your boat/toy/big investment

This is just a side note and my thoughts, keep in mind That I own a marine repair shop and these are my everyday rules in general

After 25 years building engines and drives I think I have seen most of the bs out there so here are some tips for anyone looking for a shop to service there boat

remember what you have invested in your boat is more then most of these guys paid for there houses

1) talk to the mech/ tech that will be working on your boat.... I f the shop says no walk away...this is the most important thing....know who is actually working on you boat...... aprentice, mechanic, or tech yes there is a differance

2) if you dont feel comfortable walk away they are not the only game in town....anyone/ shop with Ins can come into any marina and work, dont think you are tied down to there shop

3) get refferals

4) after the work is done talk to the person who worked on it and ask him straight out .....did you do the work ?....are you happy with it ......what did you do ( do this before you pay for the job) ( Sence of resposibility)

5) did they clean up after them selfs....yes most boats get dirty while work is performed what counts is how you get it back

6) can I get ahold of these people on a week end......most shops/techs dont give weekend. cell #s if they do always a plus

7) did they do a follow up call to make sure all is well a week or so after the work was completed???

8) this should be done before paying ....make sure you do a walk through even if just an oil change

as a shop owner and a tech I go through all this with out the customer asking and show my customers the parts changed and explan why they where bad even when they dont care to hear about it

everbody makes mistakes its how they back them up that counts, if anyone says they dont......... run dont walk away because they are liars
Get up the money Mr Bullchit
Old 08-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Get up the money Mr Bullchit
No kidding Joe Heller (GOODT) is the "mechanic" in question here. What a standup guy
Old 08-19-2006, 10:22 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
No kidding Joe Heller (GOODT) is the "mechanic" in question here. What a standup guy
Any news from this hide and seek POS ?
Old 08-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GOODT
everbody makes mistakes its how they back them up that counts, if anyone says they dont......... run dont walk away because they are liars
Open mouth insert foot.....
Old 08-19-2006, 10:49 AM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I saw your post in the tool section, I thought it was some kind of joke or something. I had no idea...........

GOODT is a tool........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pr*ck still owes me $1,000.00
Old 08-19-2006, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

NO resolve as of today. He will not pick up the phone, return my calls, return my emails or anything. Now I am filing a small claims against him and I will have to add on all the expenses for my trip to MD. (for court) and loss of work, etc.......

Bottom line is that it will end up costing this idiot at least 2x what he owes me. I will also call every single boat dealer, mechanic shop etc..... in his area looking for him and tell them the story. When I started calling around last week, he really doesn't have a good reputation fom a few people I talked to and he is not really liked. He will learn the hard way for sure.

I know where he lives also.......806 Kimberly way in Stevensville. This P.O.S. has no idea of the info I have on him.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey semper.....4th BAT 1st Mar. Infantry ... Im going to get your cash now
Old 08-20-2006, 03:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 99fever27
Hey semper.....4th BAT 1st Mar. Infantry ... Im going to get your cash now
fuk yeah bro, do the pos. he's crying out for an azz whoopin, pls dont disappoint him, bust him up good even if he does hand over the coin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.