Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Million Dollar Race Boat! >

The Million Dollar Race Boat!

Notices

The Million Dollar Race Boat!

Old 08-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: The Million Dollar Race Boat!

Originally Posted by BlakeandBrock
Everyone has their own passions. Interceptor likes hookers.. we like boat racing.
I just like poker runs. Give me $500k.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

can i get an amen !!!! call me and we'll talk about it !
Old 08-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlakeandBrock
Thanks for checking out this thread. We need your help and support fellow OSO'ers...

www.milliondollarraceboat.com
I'm sure you've seen Blake and I around on OSO or around the boat races and maybe even around a poker run. But if you haven't. Hi!

We're Blake and Brock Gratton and we've been around boat racing for well over 10 years now. (our dad is Joey Gratton)We're 24 year old Mortgage Loan Officers in Sarasota, Florida and we've wanted to race powerboats for as long as we can remember. We've been fortunate to have a father who has allowed us to test on weekends with him in not only every boat he's ever raced but also pleasure boats that he's owned previously. We're sick of being boat washers and we're ready to take it to the next level.

As you all know, boat racing is an extremely expensive sport and deep pockets is the only way to get into it. So today we're taking it into our own hands to start our own race team. We've started a website called www.milliondollarraceboat.com . The goal is to sell Ad space that will in turn fund a race boat. We're selling 1,000,000 pixels for $1 per pixel. Hence.. Million Dollar Race Boat.

We have big plans for the website, right now you'll find the website stickered across over 15 of the baddest race boats in OSS. T-Shirts have been made, it's on a Trolley in Sarasota, Press releases are being sent out everywhere. (If you're interested in sending a press release to your local papers and magazines please contact us by clicking here )

This is a dream that we're dying to make a reality. So we really need your help. I've always been told that if you're apart of OSO that you're a part of a huge family. So we're turning to you and your sponsorship ad on the website to get this ball rolling. Your not only supporting us but you're purchasing a peice of history.
What's up guys. Like the website and good luck with it. If you stop bye the restaurant I will buy a pixel. You have not even seen the new boat. Your dad is supposed to come up and run it one of these weekends he is not racing. Why don't you guys come up with him. Joey is coming in this weekend, why don't you come in with him for dinner on Friday. Mike
Old 08-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Registered

It was in WIRED Magazine a few months back...

good luck with it
Old 08-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Hi everyone,
My name is Ed and I'd like to hire a $200 hooker tonight. If every OSO charter member sent me $1 I'd mention your screen name to her.
Hah
Old 08-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Registered

Thanks Mike can't wait to check out the new boat. We'll definitely need to have dinner again with the fam there. Look forward to it.

To all the other OSO'ers.
Look at it this way, it's a quick and easy way to advertise your website for only $100. www.milliondollarraceboat.com is on over 15 of the baddest race boats and with your ad you could own a peice of history. If we get into major magazines and publications wouldn't you love to be a part of it?
Old 08-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

I got a better idea... BUY ME A RACE BOAT INSTEAD!
Old 08-08-2006, 04:20 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by warbird
What kind of hooker can you get for $200/hour????

Coke-whore skank, that's what...yeccchhhhh!

(Not that I've ever hired a hooker, mind you).

Mine always called themselves "fiance's"...

Old 08-08-2006, 04:38 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Blake and Brock are nice kids (not really kids anymore) and their father Joey and their mother are also great people. I ran in to them on a regular basis at the races when I used to do the race circuit.

Offshoreonly.com would like to purchase 100 pixels which I will paypal. How do I get Offshoreonly.com in the boxes like the mojo is?
Old 08-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Good luck guys! I was a small time racer and crew member to a F1 team back in 1997-98 and then an APBA Tech Inspector in part of '99 and all of 2000 and part of 2001 and I remeber you guys in your early teens hanging around with your dad at just about every race and washing his boat! You should really go check out Mikes (Driven1) new boat...it is awesome! Good luck with your dream and keep at it.

Quick Reply: The Million Dollar Race Boat!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.