Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tbonepmp's old T/S Gun dishes some out....... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137391-tbonepmps-old-t-s-gun-dishes-some-out.html)

Fanatic 08-09-2006 12:14 AM

Re: Tbonepmp's old T/S Gun dishes some out.......

I kept hearing how bad White Lightning was?

I also remeber the guy saying it was an Apache but in reality it was a lengthend Top Gun or something like that ???????

Griff 08-09-2006 02:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I saw him running a couple of weeks ago when I was at LOTO. It was Sun and he was on his way to party cove. Had his kids with him. Idling most of the time and maybe ran it up to about 60mph. I can tell you that the thing LOUD!!!!!

Griff 08-09-2006 02:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
running about 60

jawbreakerkid 08-09-2006 08:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
'02 T/S Gun....

SinkorSwim 08-09-2006 08:34 AM

Hey Tbnepmp was that you with your old Cig on Sunday coming in from the rain storm???

Was cleaning the .38 and looked up to see a boat load of wet people coming in out of the storm... all I saw was a big mofo thought it might be you.... :D

Von Bongo 08-09-2006 08:50 AM

WL sure has the lines of a cigarette

Tbonepmp 08-09-2006 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by SinkorSwim
Hey Tbnepmp was that you with your old Cig on Sunday coming in from the rain storm???

Was cleaning the .38 and looked up to see a boat load of wet people coming in out of the storm... all I saw was a big mofo thought it might be you.... :D

Yeah, that was me. We made a quick run over to Shorty Pants to grab some lunch and we got caught in the storm on the way back. Sorry about the no wake zone, we blew past that one a little bit. That was my fault though I just told him to keep going, didn't want the carpet to get wet... :D

SinkorSwim 08-09-2006 10:01 AM

I figured it was the shorties in the boat complaining about their hair getting wet... :D

No worries here man... :cool:

Stop by and say Hi next time..

Tbonepmp 08-09-2006 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by SinkorSwim
I figured it was the shorties in the boat complaining about their hair getting wet... :D

No worries here man... :cool:

Stop by and say Hi next time..

That too... Will do! :cool:
Regards

Downtown42 08-09-2006 12:42 PM

How come White Lightning has not posted since he bought the boat?