Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tbonepmp's old T/S Gun dishes some out....... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137391-tbonepmps-old-t-s-gun-dishes-some-out.html)

jawbreakerkid 08-08-2006 03:25 PM

Tbonepmp's old T/S Gun dishes some out.......

Did anyone see Tbonepmp's old T/S Gun put a spankin' on White Lightning last Saturday evening? It looked like the Top Gun did a u-turn in the main channel at the Toll Bridge, ran them down and passed them as they headed up towards the Lodge. They had to be close to 90mph side by side, when the Gun pulled away.

That brings back memories of how LOTO used to be..... :evilb: :D

Comanche3Six 08-08-2006 03:26 PM

Re: Tbonepmp's old T/S Gun dishes some out.......

I would love to see a video of that!

Tbonepmp 08-08-2006 03:29 PM

Yeah, I think I heard something like that... :rolleyes:
Well, so much for the 125 mph cat killer / cat hunter whatever you want to call it. I am still waiting to see this 125 mph pass I keep hearing about. :eek:

jawbreakerkid 08-08-2006 03:29 PM

It was the kind of stuff that sends chills down your back! I have to give credit to the Top Gun.....that thing can lay it down!!!

Tbonepmp 08-08-2006 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
That brings back memories of how LOTO used to be..... :evilb: :D

I hear ya, not many people like to play anymore. Years past there was always action to be had, especially late in the season...

OldSchool 08-08-2006 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
It was the kind of stuff that sends chills down your back! I have to give credit to the Top Gun.....that thing can lay it down!!!

That TG was lucky in two ways:

1. That the waves weren't 20 footers, because I think that White Lightning has some kind of APACHE heritage.....or something like that. :rolleyes: :D

2. That Chuck Norris wasn't driving White Lightning, because He would have just to have stared at the TG and it would have broke down!!

:eek: :evilb: :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

cigarette38topgun 08-08-2006 04:17 PM

white lighting is a 42 correct? Also, what mills are both boats running and how old is the sweet Cigarette?

Tbonepmp 08-08-2006 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
That TG was lucky in two ways:

1. That the waves weren't 20 footers, because I think that White Lightning has some kind of APACHE heritage.....or something like that. :rolleyes: :D

2. That Chuck Norris wasn't driving White Lightning, because He would have just to have stared at the TG and it would have broke down!!

:eek: :evilb: :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

:D :drink:
LOL

Cash Bar 08-08-2006 11:28 PM

I think White Lightning is running like 1000 a side and the TG is a 2000 T/S........(?)

Griff 08-09-2006 12:08 AM

Tbones cig was about 700-750 a side when he had it. 500efis with Vortecs.