Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   35' Fountain Buyers Beware! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137410-35-fountain-buyers-beware.html)

Canada Jeff 08-09-2006 08:43 AM

Re: 35' Fountain Buyers Beware!

Originally Posted by aquatictherapy
So this is my take, Don't buy 35 fountains and don't buy products from Canada.

LOL....well, I'm sure half the members would agree with the not buying from Canada thing, LOL...

ratman 08-09-2006 08:44 AM

ok i wont

Surgin' General 08-09-2006 08:44 AM

Hey Wave Topper!

Welcome to OSO...most new posters give us a little bio or some nuggets of info to go on so we can get to know each other a little better.

Sounds like you've got a pretty strong opinion on this boat so we're interested in hearing more, but more importantly we'd like to hear about you too. We're passionate about go fast boating here and are a pretty informed group as well.

If you'd like to be stealthy and lurk around for a while that's cool too. We've got our meet and greet group that will give any new members a little scrubdown so don't be offended if we pick and poke at you til we're a little more comfy showing our true colors. Hopefully you'll be right there with us in a few months helping keep this forum on plane and trimmed out just right.

SG

p.s. if you're just some whacko from Canada then some dudes might just post pics of your mobile home and run some ads in the local rag casting doubts on your credibility. Some folks just ain't right.... :D :D :D

Need-the-Speed 08-09-2006 08:46 AM

So wait a sec....does this mean that all 35's in Canada are bad, or are all Canadians bad, or if I buy a 35 and take it to Canada it will turn bad, or are you implying that if I let a Canadian drive my 35 it would be a bad thing......I'm lost on this one :D :D :drink:

JohnJan 08-09-2006 08:47 AM

What a BS post. I'm not a Fountain guy by any means, but this is a fraudulant seller issue and the manufacturer of the boat is not even relevant!

FeverFan 08-09-2006 08:54 AM

I guess I took this post the wrong way. I read it as if YOU are buying a 35' Fountain be very careful because there is a guy out there selling one with a questionable past. NOT every 35' Fountain is a POS.

hpoffshore 08-09-2006 08:57 AM

I kinda' got the same thing feverfan got outta' that original post......

OldSchool 08-09-2006 09:12 AM

I see it kind of the same way, but like this:

Don't buy a 35 Fountain or anything else from canada.

:D :D

aquatictherapy 08-09-2006 09:29 AM

"So wait a sec....does this mean that all 35's in Canada are bad, or are all Canadians bad, or if I buy a 35 and take it to Canada it will turn bad, or are you implying that if I let a Canadian drive my 35 it would be a bad thing......I'm lost on this one" YES

" NOT every 35' Fountain is a POS" I think a lot of people here would argue against that statement.

GLH 08-09-2006 09:39 AM

2 Attachment(s)

...don't buy products from Canada.

Not even a massage? :D:D:D