Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Looking for transport NH to CA (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137444-looking-transport-nh-ca.html)

Cleaver 08-09-2006 12:39 AM

Looking for transport NH to CA

I am looking for transport of a 28' Cigarette on a trailer from New Hampshire to So. Cal. Does anyone have any experiance with any transport companies?

sun west 08-09-2006 12:56 AM

Re: Looking for transport NH to CA

dfg

FASTERDAMITT 08-09-2006 01:01 AM

Here's the man. That's all he does. Two and a half days from Ney York to Palm Springs Calif. for my Superboat. ***********@aol.com

Cleaver 08-09-2006 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by sun west
I own a trucking outfit in Temecula, I could ask one of my drivers if thier interested in going and getting it , we all have big boats and knowhandle one. let me know.

Sun West,

I want it on a flat bed. Can you do it and about how much?

Thanks, Cleaver

Cleaver 08-09-2006 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by FASTERDAMITT
Here's the man. That's all he does. Two and a half days from Ney York to Palm Springs Calif. for my Superboat. ***********@aol.com

Is that Jeff Murry that owns an auction lot?

Cleaver

bgchuby01 08-09-2006 09:07 AM

I used to own a book sheet sale in Anahiem Calif and before that an auto transport company for 12 years. Are you in the auto business? Sounds like we know each other. call my cell 909-*********

bgchuby01 08-09-2006 09:38 AM

besides towing the boat on its own trailer I have acess to a 53 foot landoll that will load your boat and trailer. It is self loading so you don't have to spend any money at either end loading or unloading from the truck. It is pulled by a 2002 Kenworth W900. The Problem is this truck is not cheap to run down the highway. He gets $2.50 per mile one way. That may be more than you want to spend. But your boat and trailer will be 36" above the ground. If the boat is not a 100% concours show boat then just have it towed behind a pickup and shrink wrap the boat and you will be fine. I carry $500,000 in cargo insurance so you should not have a problem covering this boat. I am here in Los Angeles this week so call my cell

bgchuby01 08-09-2006 09:45 AM

please send me so that I can stop off in long island and party with JC and his looney toon friends. I need my fix. I have gone the last 2 weeks without any good Italian or chinese food. Jc has the best duck sauce

FASTERDAMITT 08-09-2006 03:30 PM

Just go Jeff! You have nothing else to do! :drink:

bgchuby01 08-09-2006 03:55 PM

I just haul boats for the fun of it