Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Destin - Trailer Storage (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/137476-destin-trailer-storage.html)

Joe 08-09-2006 04:38 PM

Re: Destin - Trailer Storage

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
I run in the new cat. :D

I thought it was a Cat Killer???? Boy.... now I'm really confused!!!!!! :D :D :D

In certain situations, from what I understand, it could be a Cat Killer - Killer, I suppose. :cool:

thedonz 08-09-2006 04:40 PM

No joe that's not him...you are ref to "Buyafountain.com" or has we say Buyabeak.com

Mike

Joe 08-09-2006 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz
No joe that's not him...you are ref to "Buyafountain.com" or has we say Buyabeak.com

Mike

Good to know.... The "Bill B." made me wonder (especially after Sunday before last! :D ).

chuckbeecher 08-09-2006 05:16 PM

The Ramada next to Boadwalk issues passes to poker run entries for parking in the lot.

LubeJobs42 08-09-2006 09:30 PM

Anyone know which marina is putting the boats in the water that need to be forklifted in?

twin screws 08-10-2006 04:36 AM

LubeJobs42- Legendary Marina forks them in, that's where we will be.

Joe 08-10-2006 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Anyone know which marina is putting the boats in the water that need to be forklifted in?

Gino,

Well, I have to ask -----

...and your Dr.'s comments about continuing Poker Running?????? Take care of yourself and remember - we only go 'round once in a lifetime --- and this life seems to be going very well for most of us!

Sure wish my father would have had the sense.... lost him from a heart-attack when he was 46.

Take care,
Joe

P.S. I'll pay money to see the first person whom p!sses you off get the fib's!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

LubeJobs42 08-10-2006 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
Gino,

Well, I have to ask -----

...and your Dr.'s comments about continuing Poker Running?????? Take care of yourself and remember - we only go 'round once in a lifetime --- and this life seems to be going very well for most of us!

Sure wish my father would have had the sense.... lost him from a heart-attack when he was 46.

Take care,
Joe

P.S. I'll pay money to see the first person whom p!sses you off get the fib's!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

Thanks Joe,
I have come to the conclusion, no matter what, my life is going to be full of stress. I have always been very high strung and that's not going change. I can just as easly set my jump starter off at work dealing with my wonderful employees or at home with my puppies peeing on my new carpet, as I could on a poker run. As most of you know my luck, I'm sure when it's "my time", It's going to be something very creative like walking down the street and having a coconut drop on my head while on vacation in Alaska, not a boring, every day heart attack! I take meds like a good boy and I've taken all of the doctors advice so far. I'm not giving up poker runs.....yet!! Hope to see you in Destin!!

Anarchy Powerboats 08-10-2006 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
I just booked (yesterdasy) for Destin and was lucky enough to get a condo and boat slip, but seem to be finding that EVERY possible trailer storage place is claiming to already be full.

Any suggestions for a secure spot (From Thur., leaving Sunday)?

Thanks, in advance -

Joe

If you have a commercial acct with Ryder or Penske they are pretty cool about stuff like that, I will stash stuff in their yards from time to time.