It KILLS Havazoo ----Originally Posted by scarabfan
1) You can actually get in the water w/ out going into hypothermia.
2) The air temperature is MUCH better.
3) it's got a MUCH better crowd of people - less hillbillies and toothless people.
4) there's actually room on the lake to run the boats.
5) MULTIPLE places to go, on the water, at night: Carlos n' Charlies, Johnny Fins, Shades, Cafe Bleu, Lakeway, etc....
******* Besides, Texas has MUCH hotter women!!!! That's where I found mine! (Texas, that is.... not Devil's Cove! )
P.S. S. Florida is still my favorite --- you have places to "really" run your boat like it was built to do, and then tie up at cool spots! ---- and you can do it year'round.