If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LOTO / O.P. KS

Buster.....Do you know about the Hampton? Hampton's are usually pretty decent, aren't they?

We will have our kids with us (they'll be staying with Aunt Karen for the Hooter's party), and they are easily pleased in a Hotel as long as there are vending machines and an indoor swimming pool!

My Boats:
    99 Baja 272I
    St Charles MO, Lake Ozark MO

sorry, cant say I even know where it is.

Im out of here for some winter fun. I will check back next week. Good luck

Originally posted by Bruce:
    <STRONG>....We will have custom engines on display.... the 700 HP - 89 Octane naturally aspirated..</STRONG>
    ... and surrounding this motor will be a 25' Sunsation.......

My Boats:
    98 42 fountain twin 500's
    Chesterfield Mo/Loto

hope you guys and gals will have a great time at the st louis oso gathering figures i'll be out of town that saturday. but will make the boat show tues or weds nite. leaving for miami thurs for show. hopefully we'll meet up sometime down at loto to put a face with the names. so long and have fun.

It's Gonna Be A Party!!

Lady Liquid

I agree with Bruce "Let's Party"

My Boats:
    85 Formula 302
    Indy, St. Louis, LOTO

Ms. Amy:

I've stayed at a lot of downtown St. Louis Hotels before buying a house there, including the Hampton Inn, and it is okay. I don't recall if it has an indoor pool. It is walking distance to Union Station.

Across the road (Market St.) from the Hampton is a Courtyard by Marriott. I think it is nicer, and am pretty sure it has an indoor pool. Does not have an evening restraunt like the Hampton Inn for roomservice.

If you do spend a night at the Hyatt, you'll be nicely pampered. The rooms are nicer than the Courtyard, but not enough to warrent repacking to move. (Unless you want the kids and Aunt Karen to have run of Union Station.)

Hope this helped

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123