Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
St. Louis Boat Show & OSO Party >

St. Louis Boat Show & OSO Party

Notices

St. Louis Boat Show & OSO Party

Old 02-05-2002, 11:52 AM
Bruce

Post St. Louis Boat Show & OSO Party

Anyone attending the St. Louis Boat Show please stop by the booth of State A Mind Water Sports. We will have every water toy from floating coolers to wake boards, info and a video of the Powerski motorized surfboard, TIGE' water ski boats and video, plus poker run, racing, and Streetfighterz videos. We will have custom engines on display, the 800SC supercharged, the 700 HP - 89 Octane naturally aspirated, the 600 HP - 89 Octane naturally aspirated, the Whipple Charged 502 MPI, and others. We are pleased to announce we are the authorized factory representative for Warlock Powerboats in the state of Missouri. We are authorized to order hulls complete without power to incorporate custom engine and drive installations. We will have Team Liquid, F1-03, a 29 World Class Warlock V-hull on display in the booth. Our engine option packages feature Mercruiser power with Bravo drives, custom engines with both IMCO Extreme, IMCO SC drives, or the outstanding KONRAD drive system. We feel this is a fantastic oportunity for high performance enthusiast's to purchase a high quality performance boat without double paying for high performance custom power. If your in the market for a high performance boat, I guarantee we can provide more speed with high quality, for less money! Can you tell I'm excited!!

Old 02-05-2002, 11:55 AM
Bruce

I forgot the OSO Party will be at Hooters, in Union Station on Saturday, February 16, starting at 8 PM. We have a back room area reserved for festivities.

Old 02-05-2002, 01:21 PM
Cramer

We will also be there with our flags-a-flyin, so to speak. Lake Port Marina will have the Donzis on display as well as Maxum run-abouts all the way up to yachts, and Crest pontoons. Please stop in and say hello, To myself and Speedfreak aka Barry.

If you have any questions please contact me at 800-557-8091 ext 2. I wish I could make it to the OSO party and maybe I will but it will be later due to the show running till 10 pm.

Dan Cramer

Old 02-05-2002, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Bruce, sounds like you went all out!! Sorry I'm going to miss it! I sure would like to see the display!! Hope you all have a good time!!

We are headed to Miami on the 14th!

In all the years that I have been to the St. Louis show finally a high performance marina with a race boat on display!! and a party afterwards!! That's the way it should be!!
Old 02-05-2002, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

SOUNDS GREAT!! CAN'T WAIT!!
Mama wants to were her new bikini too!!

mitchell@rudolphtire WE TIRE THE WORLD
Old 02-05-2002, 02:24 PM
Bruce

Cramer not to worry, we should just be getting on plane about 10!!

Old 02-05-2002, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
wish i could make it, bruce. sounds as if you are putting together "one-hell-of-a" display!

good luck.

chad
Old 02-06-2002, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, who is in, who is visiting for the weekend, who is going on Saturday?

Im leaving tomorrow for Tahoe, will be back early next week and check in. Tentatively will try to do the boat show on Saturday and then on to Hooters.

Is anyone from out of town staying at Union Station hotel. That would probably be a nice weekend getaway.
Old 02-06-2002, 09:16 AM
Registered

Hey you St Louis people, I need a Hotel for Sat night - close to Boat Show & Hooters and must have 7' height clearence for parking my Truck. Any ideas?
Old 02-06-2002, 10:00 AM
Registered

the hyatt is in Union station, hooters is in union station, the boat show is about a mile away, if you want, there is a train that stops near Union stn and near the show. It has outdoor parking so headroom is not an issue.
http://stlouis.hyatt.com/stlou/

this would be a nice weekend stay, I have never stayed there however. There are others of course,
http://www.saint.louis.hotelguide.net/hl1dt.htm

the Drury inn Union station is adjacent to Union station, may be less bucks, and would be just as convienient. Embassy suites is on the Landing, a short walk to the boat show, but a drive (or the train again) to Hooters.

Quick Reply: St. Louis Boat Show & OSO Party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.