Notices

The Towers at LOTO

Old 08-13-2006, 07:24 AM
JC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Towers at LOTO

Just got home after 8 days at Parkview Bay beside the Towers. I am thinking of buying a place and nothing is for sale at Parkview, but there are some left at the towers. Does any have any good or bad experience with owner ship at the Towers.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Re: The Towers at LOTO

Originally Posted by JC
Just got home after 8 days at Parkview Bay beside the Towers. I am thinking of buying a place and nothing is for sale at Parkview, but there are some left at the towers. Does any have any good or bad experience with owner ship at the Towers.
I had a place at ParkView Bay for 6 years, sold it last year. Hard to believe nothing is for sale there, usually there is 8-10 units for sale. Did you check the community board there - lots of folks use it instead of going through a realtor.

My only advice if you buy from the developer, make sure you get every i dotted and t crossed. I could never trust the guy, he never backed his word and took care of anything he alledgedly stood behind. If you have a punch list, which you will, make sure you put money in escrow or you will never see the guy again.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:56 AM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JC
I saw you on 54 on your way home Sat. just outside of Kingdom City. I was on my way to the lake. Tiger looked sharp!
Regards
Old 08-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

JC- saw the Tiger on I-55, just south of Springfield, IL on Saturday....I was leaving the office and heading down to LOTO. The boat looked great!

Chad