Notices

Shadow cat experts please

Old 06-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
I like the old shadow Cats but in the early and mid 90s in Pro-Stock, the 32 Skaters were almost unbeatable.
The 35 Motions did pretty well also, but the Skaters were at the head of teh class.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS
does anyone know if this boat"special edition" later became "cayo hueso express" , i have pics of it from last year, the hull was sitting on big coppit key(fl) all the lettering is gone, but it has the same hatch lights ? the small bulb shaped glass on the deck in front of the windscreen. i can e- mail the pics if someone will post them thanks , bobcat

Bob letīs see those pics!! Email them to me at [email protected] and I will post them for you. Cheers.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Thanks JROMY. I'm sure I'll meet you this summer. I've met all the other guys in your group either at the Norwalk ramp or in Lake George at the poker run last year.
We'll definately meet up. I was on Fisher Island in Miami this weekend, so no boating up here, but I'm ready to run all next weekend. Sounds like Claudios may be in the works....
Old 06-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Registered

Here is a sneak peek at the new "Black Duck" pleasure boat. Any guesses as to what it is?
Old 06-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Registered

hmm..didn't work. Needs to be smaller and I ain't no computer guru.

JROMY, I dont think claudio's is in the works for me this Sunday. I think we're going to take my Dad out to lunch by boat...maybe Captains Cove.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
hmm..didn't work. Needs to be smaller and I ain't no computer guru.

JROMY, I dont think claudio's is in the works for me this Sunday. I think we're going to take my Dad out to lunch by boat...maybe Captains Cove.
There's a bunch of us that are definately headed to Claudios Sunday. Maybe on our way back, we'll swing by Captain's Cove? I have to see what everyone else is doing, but we'll look for you.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JROMY
There's a bunch of us that are definately headed to Claudios Sunday. Maybe on our way back, we'll swing by Captain's Cove? I have to see what everyone else is doing, but we'll look for you.
Cool. Same here.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by littlenige
Bob letīs see those pics!! Email them to me at [email protected] and I will post them for you. Cheers.
sorry it took so long,just back from vacation, and i made it to the black duck cafe! had the black duck burger of course, neat place and good food(stole a menu,kidding the bartender gave it to me)i will send those pics now bobcat
Old 06-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Registered

On behalf of Bobcat:-
Attached Thumbnails Shadow cat experts please-cockpit.jpg   Shadow cat experts please-hull.jpg   Shadow cat experts please-leap.jpg  

Old 06-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Registered

Last 2:-
Attached Thumbnails Shadow cat experts please-scoop.jpg   Shadow cat experts please-transom.jpg  

Quick Reply: Shadow cat experts please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.