Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Need To Vent! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138133-i-need-vent.html)

Maritime_Eng 08-16-2006 10:21 PM

I Need To Vent!

1 Attachment(s)
Hello all-

So most of you know that I bought a 382 in the last couple of months. The broker (www.beavboats.com) that was in the middle of the deal became gready and was raising the price of the boat by 10K so he would make a big profit plus his 10%. I didn't fall for it and made a deal with the owner direct. Well tonight i was looking at traderonline and saw my boat for sale! It is not for sale. I just love it and would not sell! so I emailed him. He pulled the add finally after I called him and threatened legal action. So if you are looking at any boat that is being sold by www.beavboats.com don't even try. I would post here on OSO and hopefully one of us know the owner! this way you will not have to deal with this A$$ HOLE! Thanks for listening! I feel better! Now time to enjoy the boat!

Thanks
Don

dockrocker 08-16-2006 10:41 PM

Re: I Need To Vent!

Oh, the Beav has a long and storied history here on OSO. Just do a search on Beav boats and you'll see a number of good readin' threads on this piece of garbage....

Maritime_Eng 08-16-2006 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by dockrocker
Oh, the Beav has a long and storied history here on OSO. Just do a search on Beav boats and you'll see a number of good readin' threads on this piece of garbage....

What can we do to end his company as a broker?

Strip Poker 388 08-16-2006 10:52 PM

That's one of the benefits on this web site!!!..is being able to search or start a tread asking about a person or a business.

You got lucky :D

NefariousOne 08-17-2006 03:34 AM

Congrats on the new boat. Thats the first Formula I have seen in a while with graphics that look good! Usually pretty fugly IMO.... nice buy!

jayboat 08-17-2006 05:03 AM

Lookin good, Don! That must have been a shock to your system when you saw it for sale. :eek:

US1 Fountain 08-17-2006 06:08 AM

1, Don't buy anything from him.
2, Don't get to worked up over him still listing it. He ain't got it, so he can't sell it.
Why would he pay to list a boat for sale that he doesn't have?

jb 08-17-2006 08:17 AM

good ol beav... f in moron

hpoffshore 08-17-2006 08:29 AM

If no one buys from him, he'll be gone soon enough...good riddance!

rush 08-17-2006 08:52 AM

The dealer I bought my boat from last august still has it for sale on boat trader, and keeps renewing the ad. I emailed them and asked them how much they wanted for my boat . no responce :D