Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks. >

3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.

Notices

3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.

Old 08-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.

Isolationism is a diplomatic policy whereby a nation seeks to avoid alliances with other nations. You don't have to destroy a nation first to have alliances with them second. I'm more of a realist. If you want to stick your head in the sand, more power to ya.
How much gas and diesel to you think it takes to power all this equipment when we go to war. Can you say Bend Over?
It's a political game I for one am tired of playing.
I am also tired of you boys putting me down everytime I post something on this website.
I can talk about whatever I want. I don't see you putting down the other guys whose opinions did not match the others.
I should have know with the T & A mentality on this website this was not a place to have an intelligent conversation.
Re
Old 08-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
I like the video of the air craft carier running wide open and cutting the rudder hard over. The thing looks like it is going to tip over!!
This? NK
Attached Thumbnails 3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.-fast_carrier.jpg  
Old 08-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by davere
Me too, yeah those military toys are really cool. There is nothing like seeing a fighter jet fly overhead, its awesome.
But we have way to many problems in this country to be running around fighting everyone else's battles in the Middle East. Let them solve their own problems, they don't want us there anyway. It's all about the oil. Find alternatives for fuel and get these blood sucking parasites off our backs. BIG OIL & THE SAUDIS.
Lets start with using the military to protect our borders from people who come in illegally.
They can also be used to help our own people rebuild during natural disasters.
If we shrink the military, we don't have to use it as a method for poor innocent boys to pay for college expenses, the money would be available for grants and loans. They wouldn't have to give their lives for a college education.
I'm just getting started, but it's about time people stop believing the propaganda this government is spinning to you.
If we are under attack, I'm all for using the military.
The last time we were under attack, it was because some loser, Bin Laden, caught our government with their pants down again. All they could say was I'm sorry. Bull ****.
They get away with all this because we are all so busy working 70 hours a week to make ends meet. We don't have the time or the energy to fight them or try to change things.
That's what they count on. Makes my blood boil. Re
Hey Devere, I think your welfare, disability and unemployment checks all came in. Now you can afford to make it to the ACLU meeting you were worried about about missing.

Before you come on here and start spouting you political beliefs on such an obviously pro-America, pro-military crowd at least stop hugging a tree long enough to get out your wallet and pay for a membership to this site.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It's a political game I for one am tired of playing.
If you don't want to play, leave the country.

I am also tired of you boys putting me down everytime I post something on this website.
Again, then leave. We are paying to be here and you are not.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I don't see you putting down the other guys whose opinions did not match the others.
That is probably because they have paid to be here and have earned the respect of others on this board.

2 things you don't have.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:19 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I should have know with the T & A mentality on this website this was not a place to have an intelligent conversation.
Re
Dam right Wouldn't have it any other way
Old 08-17-2006, 09:26 AM
Registered

Strip,
I do like your photos, I love the fighter jets too, its the death and destruction that comes with it, I don't appreciate.
Is your boat the one I saw in Virginia Beach at the St Judes Poker Run. Is it a 46" Cigarette?
I read in Extreme Boat Magazine that Roger Bourget designed a matching motorcycle for that boat? Do you have that as well?

PS to the other monkeys: Not on welfare and have never hugged a tree. Some things are not worth paying for.

Re
Old 08-17-2006, 09:40 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

These pics are most always taken during a "turnover" period when one or more battle groups (carrier + 8-11 support ships) are relieving the other on station. Stealth probably was on already scheduled for a routine mission in the area (battle groups probably waited for it to arrive) when the pic was taken. I've been in groups of three carriers before (Navy '77-'01) though I think it's been a lot sooner than 20 years ago. Anyway, no waste whatsoever with aircraft either returning from flying coverage while the ships were in formation, or took the pics then bolted out to relieve those standing the watch. What's cool is the high speed pull away. These boats will rock when the hammer is thrown.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very cool pictures, makes you proud
Old 08-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Anyone with any sense would get the hell out of dodge if they saw that heading their way. God I love this country!

Davere, those men and women sign on to do a job that goes greatly unappreciated by certain groups. And those are the groups that make the most of the rights that our military fights to defend every single day. I don't give a rat's ass whether you agree with the way things are handled or not, you damn well better support the people that protect your right to say the things you do. Just a reminder, THEY make this a free country, you don't. If you can't stand to be reminded of the sacrfices others make for you, perhaps you do need to find another country. And if you can't stand that the people here have nothing but respect for the men and women of our military and the rights they provide us, then by all means, exercise your right to LEAVE!

Quick Reply: 3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.