Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wild, OSO shootout run- where we starting? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138225-wild-oso-shootout-run-where-we-starting.html)

Buddy OO 08-17-2006 08:31 PM

Wild, OSO shootout run- where we starting?

getting alot of calls wanting to know when and where we are starting our run, alot of people dont want to do the f andl's run. are we meeting at dog days or in front of backwater cove? want to watch Tyson blow away all the top dogs by shooters, wiggler

buck183 08-17-2006 08:42 PM

Re: Wild, OSO shootout run- where we starting?

Jim, I thought you had decided to meet @ 10:30 and leave @ 11? Is this still the plan or are there mixed rumors floating around?

Give us the skinny master chief.

Buck

Buddy OO 08-17-2006 09:12 PM

I think that is a good plan buck, just want to make sure Randy agrees, had a good friend of Sobo call me today with 6 boats , did tell him 10:30 meet 11:00 take off. lets just plan on this unless Randy has a better idea. your the master chief, see you next week, wiggler

Wild 08-18-2006 10:54 PM

yep it is a little confusing.

1 - is frankie and louise poker run going to big dicks, it is supposed to be over at 6.30, and the drivers meeting is at Shaddy gators at 7.30.
2- who cares, be at dog days between 5 and 7 and party with OSO members, its going to be a bash

Wild

Fountain38 08-19-2006 11:01 AM

So what is it, Meet in front of Dog Days at 10:30 am or at frankie and Louies at 10:30 Some of us just want to do the fun run as we all have done in the past. Thanks

buck183 08-20-2006 11:10 PM

Someone speak up. We have people on our end wanting to know the location too.

I would personally count out F&Ls cove IMO. We have never hooked up there in the past. Why start now? Not to mention they are doing the PR.

In the many years I have done the run we have ALWAYS either met at BWJ cove and or The Ledges. Dog Days is in the same area and just as good as the other two IMO also.

Tell us where to be @ 10:30 in the 20-21 mm area and let's do it.

Buck

OSO 08-20-2006 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
getting alot of calls wanting to know when and where we are starting our run, alot of people dont want to do the f andl's run. are we meeting at dog days or in front of backwater cove? want to watch Tyson blow away all the top dogs by shooters, wiggler

Call your buddy at Dogs and tell him we need the entire dock starting from 4 oclock on or somthing like that. We do not wanna turn any OSO members away and I can tell you from being in Destin this past weekend, there are a lot more people showing up than posting here and telling you.

I am not familiar with the F and L run but I know two years ago we did the informal OSO run and had 55 boats.

Make a decision and let us know.

What is the F and L run like and what are the details?

ROOSTER 22 08-21-2006 06:56 AM

F And L's Is A Poker Run That Last Till 6:30. A Lot Of Boats Will Run To Big Dicks First And Get A Card.

Wild 08-21-2006 07:36 AM

I will be at F&L friday morning around 9am for breakfast, and do the run to big dicks, the be at Dog Days around 5

Wild

Wild 08-21-2006 04:28 PM

OK - lets all meet in front of Backwater Jacks cove around 10.30am on friday morning and run to Big Dicks have lunch and be back at dog days around 4ish - how does that sound

See you there

Wild