Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I need an answer............... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138264-i-need-answer.html)

Semper Fi 08-21-2006 03:46 PM

Re: I need an answer...............

Originally Posted by dean51267
if you send me money and be happy about it I can be number 4 :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Man, I feel for you, wish there was an answer.......... Joe, if you are reading this send him $1,000, with a nice note in a card, tell him you are sorry for the delay, you mesed up, and will not let it happen again.... sell something, hell, pick up aluminum cans, what ever it takes, get the man his money.....

OR... come over here and explain why that is not justifed.

The board is full of very smart boaters, we will know the truth when we hear both sides, or all three sides, but when we only hear one, it is bad, bad news.......... your silence is incriminating...

Man, perosnal and professional advide from someone who things a lot of you, square with this man or explain why not, this has gone WAY to far..... it ain't worth waking up every morning knowing this schite is out there.....

Not much else to say................I have a good reputation here on OSO. Joe (GOODT) doesn't. Alot of people here can vouch for me here on OSO for my character......doesn't look good for Joe. Joe has nothing to come on OSO and say....he owes me the money, he f*cked up the boat deal, he ripped me off, he tried to charge me for work that was never done,etc......... the list goes on. :mad:

I have had excellent business deals with Trick, Sydwayz, Trader1, BoardGod1 (Jeffrey). I don't "screw" people, I know what comes around goes around. Joe will get his.

dean51267 08-21-2006 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
what comes around goes around

truer words have not been spoken.......... I hope this can find a resolution that each side can walk away from and feel they received a fair deal, but it appears that is more and more unlikely.

In the NAvy they used to say "one ah schite covers a thousand atta boy's"..... this is probably good for all the atta boys a guy can accumulate....

I am at a loss, that just is not enought money to wake up feeling like schite over every morning. $500 million, well, maybe, but $1000 bucks, come on Joe......

dean51267 08-21-2006 04:33 PM

Not much else to say................I have a good reputation here on OSO. Joe (GOODT) doesn't. Alot of people here can vouch for me here on OSO for my character......doesn't look good for Joe. Joe has nothing to come on OSO and say....he owes me the money, he f*cked up the boat deal, he ripped me off, he tried to charge me for work that was never done,etc......... the list goes on. :mad:

I have had excellent business deals with Trick, Sydwayz, Trader1, BoardGod1 (Jeffrey). I don't "screw" people, I know what comes around goes around. Joe will get his.

can I make a suggestion? I was in your shoes some time ago with a boat manufacturer, mad as hell, angry to the point I wanted to drag the basturd behind a truck. I carried it a little far, after making my point I beat it with a sledge hammer a couple times to many....

your point has bene drilled home hard, you may want to step back and see how far you want to run this..........

just a suggestion from a guy who tries to play as straight as you do and is trying to be helpful to another boater, nothing more, nothing less....

Semper Fi 08-21-2006 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by dean51267
can I make a suggestion? I was in your shoes some time ago with a boat manufacturer, mad as hell, angry to the point I wanted to drag the basturd behind a truck. I carried it a little far, after making my point I beat it with a sledge hammer a couple times to many....

your point has bene drilled home hard, you may want to step back and see how far you want to run this..........

just a suggestion from a guy who tries to play as straight as you do and is trying to be helpful to another boater, nothing more, nothing less....

Point taken Dean. I agree.

Tantrum 08-21-2006 04:43 PM

Point taken Dean. I agree.

I think the difference in this case is this fvck nvtz is actively posting here, and its $1000. For cripes sake, GOODT is destroying his rep over $1000 :rolleyes:

cosmic12 08-21-2006 07:06 PM

still nothing? staying on top doesn't help? :eek:

Fountain38SC 08-21-2006 07:40 PM

Since he's posting here daily, he obviously knows about this thread and yet he doesn't respond. Kinda like the defense in a criminal case not putting the defendant on the stand. If there is a defense, he should and would have said so by now.

AIR TIME 08-21-2006 09:05 PM

THE GODS SHOULD THROW HIM OUT :mad: AND TTT THIS EVERY WEEK!!

trader1 08-21-2006 09:09 PM

I have to also step in, Gerard is a stand up guy and I didn't ask him for a deposit. Joe has really screwed this up but I also think his repair job would have been just that for the price he quoted. I am now having both motors rebuilt as well as a one year warrenty. yeah its costing me but I know the boat will be right for the next owner and me(I an using it for labor day and the cambridge poker run). I feel I am getting a great deal for the close to 20k i am putting out so I know whoever gets thew boat will enjoy her as much as I did.

trader1 08-21-2006 09:11 PM

Oh yeah I didnt get the bolts for the drive back, oh well! If I ran my business this way I wouldnt have a business.