Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I need an answer............... >

I need an answer...............

Notices

I need an answer...............

Old 08-21-2006, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: I need an answer...............

Originally Posted by GOODT
all the facts are on the table now... right wrong or in different I have never theated any one even whan they owe me several thousnd dollars , maybe I should of but hey guess thats just me, maybe I should start.......

it ends here he gets his money

and im the a hole

oh im the little 150 lbs italian dude

Well Joe, now all you have to do is pay me the money that's mine and that's the end of this. I just don't knoiw why you let it come to this.????
Old 08-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont think its a matter of how much money but money that is owed. if its not that much and less than what people put in the fuel tanks. Just pay it.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:50 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Goodt: How about if Semper agree's to take the thread down if you pay him? You send him the money and after the check clears (or if you still have his bank info wire it to him) he pulls this thread and starts a new on that says that you made good on the money. I know that if he tells you that he will do that that he will. That is how I had to handle my deal when I got hosed on some motors. We had a middle man (Playn) help out as a mediator. If you want I would be willing to do the same. I just want to see Semper get whole again and be able to move on and enjoy the sport again. Remember what may not seem like a lot to you could be a lot to some one else.

Jon
Old 08-22-2006, 04:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

F Joe, leave the thread up and pay Gerard his money, his responses to this that he posted are the most stupid thing I have read in months, I think we are all more dumb for having to try to decipher it. PAY the money scumbag. I'm just thankful I pmed a couple other people on here to warn them about you before they sent their drives.
Secondly, your comment about doing things for free for more than people make in a week is ridiculous, your supposedly a business, businesses have to make money. then to blame it on another customer bouncing a check.

then keep it up so if someone searches it they have an opportunity to see how he handles business, work and complaints.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 08-22-2006 at 07:39 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:09 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

seems like semper fi did allot of work for free too. at least 1000 worth.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

...Note to self.....never make drunk posts when your azz is in a sling!
Old 08-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Sorry, but i had to chime in, +3 months to look at or repair a boat, That's our hole season boating here. Good luck, Hope both parties can get this resolved
Jr.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:27 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried my best to keep out of this, but to me, the amount of money is irrelevant. I once took a guy to court for ten dollars. The prelim judge looked at the docket, then at me and said kind of sarcastically, "Oh, I see, this is the case over a matter of prinicple". I looked him dead in the eye and said, "Yes sir, it is. What price do you put on your priniciples? Is ten not enough? How about twenty?". He was not a happy judge when I drilled him like that. Thankfully, he wasn't the judge that heard the case, which I won.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cuda
I tried my best to keep out of this, but to me, the amount of money is irrelevant. I once took a guy to court for ten dollars. The prelim judge looked at the docket, then at me and said kind of sarcastically, "Oh, I see, this is the case over a matter of prinicple". I looked him dead in the eye and said, "Yes sir, it is. What price do you put on your priniciples? Is ten not enough? How about twenty?". He was not a happy judge when I drilled him like that. Thankfully, he wasn't the judge that heard the case, which I won.

did you show his your sack????
Old 08-22-2006, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
point taken.................the guy is just making it worse for himself. He doesn't even own a business. He claims he owns "K.I. Performance Marine",.there is no such thing. What a LOSER!!!
Semp, Just got back to work after the weekend in Emerald coast. I got the gift you sent me, Thank you!! That was very nice of you!!

Quick Reply: I need an answer...............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.