Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I need an answer............... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/138264-i-need-answer.html)

cuda 08-22-2006 08:34 AM

Re: I need an answer...............

Originally Posted by stecz20
did you show his your sack???? :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

I didn't have to. He knew it was there, who would talk to a judge like that if they didn't have my kind of sack. :cool:

dockrocker 08-22-2006 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by cuda
I didn't have to. He knew it was there, who would talk to a judge like that if they didn't have my kind of sack. :cool:

Debbie.

dockrocker 08-22-2006 08:45 AM

Back on the subject at hand.... I've followed this thread with interest over the past few days. I don't know the parties from anything more than OSO, but to me, the fact that multiple phone calls and e-mails were never returned speaks volumes.

Panther 08-22-2006 08:53 AM

We have to pay our consultants bi-weekly but our clients don't pay for 30-60-90 days and that's if they pay on time. Funny thing though, the consultants always get paid on time no matter what...even if we have to extend a line of credit to do it. :eek:

Business 101

rdp145 08-22-2006 09:12 AM

I don't know either party involved but I do know this, Goodt owes money to Semper! Deleting posts will not erase what people already know. The only thing that will take care of this is pay what you owe and hope you can gain the trust of the people that can make or break you. This bs your doing now isn't helping you one bit. It doesn't matter how many people you've given advise to here, take some from me, pay up and hope you can repair the damage.

outdrive man 08-22-2006 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Panther
We have to pay our consultants bi-weekly but our clients don't pay for 30-60-90 days and that's if they pay on time. Funny thing though, the consultants always get paid on time no matter what...even if we have to extend a line of credit to do it. :eek:

Business 101

AMEN, THATS HOW ITS DONE. YOU CAN NEVER BLAME A CUSTOMER FOR NOT PAYING YOUR OWN BILLS

offshoredrillin 08-22-2006 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Panther

Business 101

Bingo, my employees get paid weekly, my dealers are on a net 30, most of them stretch it to over 40....

Semper Fi 08-22-2006 10:41 AM

Thanks for all the help, info and concerns guys. I really feel like I have alot of friends here on OSO. Because of all the pressure from you guys (Trader1 and I made a few phone calls and emails too :D ) this issuue looks like it will be cleared up today and I will get paid. $1,000.00, according to Joe is not alot of money.....we'll, I'm getting married in 2 weeks and right now, $1,000 is alot of money to me.

Because of this board, bringing to light this problem with GOODT, I know he will pay up. It's too bad I had to resort to posting the problem with this guy to get paid. It's his fault and his reputation that is going down the crapper. That's his problem. I was willing to give this guy a chance to fix the problem, but after weeks of calling (like 30 calls a day) and emails with no response, he left me no alternative.

I truely believe we help each other here on OSO by telling who does great work and who to really avoid by our personal experiences.

Best regards,
Gerard

DURANGOKID59 08-22-2006 10:47 AM

Good to hear everything is getting resolved, and congratulations on getting married :drink:

waterbum 08-22-2006 10:50 AM

Good to hear it is getting resolved